"No we are working on a class project and she got a boyfriend," hope says

"Then what was it with the slap and saying if he fuck up your change with someone you would kill him"

"What are you talking about," Hope says, wounding what he means as he walks away and does not say anything back. hope and Lizzie walk into the room. To start the work they sit on Hope's bed and Lizzie goes in for another kiss to see what hope does. Hope stops Lizzie and said " what happen"

" so mg told people that we were dating and I did not know about that and when I find out I slapped him and may have threaded to kill him because I do not want to be with him I want to be with someone else," Lizzie says trying to fill hope in on what happened.

"And who do you want"

"You" has hope kisses Lizzie to say that she wants her back.

After the kiss hope says nicely " Lizzie do you want to be my girlfriend"

"Yes please," Lizzie goes back to kiss hope again. Then after the kiss, Lizzie says " Can I ask you three questions?"

"Yes I don't see why not"

" Okay one why did you run away the first time we kissed, two was the lie mg said to make you run away early today and three why did you block me?"

" one I kiss you without thinking about it and that at the point in time I did not realise that I like you and I didn't think I was gay, two yes that is why I stopped and ran early but I would have tried to stop anyway because I would like to be dating you and make sure it is having sex together is something we want first and are ready for. three you were talking about me," hope says

"Ok and what do you mean?"

"I was walking past your room the night I kissed you and heard you talking to your sister and father about the person you have seen naked. So I got mad about it," Hope says with her head down.

"Ok and by the way, I was trying to say it like it was a joke anyway and I said I liked it"

"I did not hear that bit and why were you trying to make it sound like a joke?"

"I message my mother about something and I wanted to get that chat to be over so I said I kissed a girl then she wanted to know who it was and I started wanting to say anything because I was not sure what would come of it. You know with you running away after it. So then my mother message Josie so that way she could find out who it was with and I said that did was a joke and lucky I did not say the other one then" Lizzie says

"Was the other one my being naked?" hope says as Lizzie nods to that " why do I feel like we are going to want to make out more than doing any work. And what did you message your mother about?"

" fine work first then marking out and it was about your father sleep with my mother"

"What" hope says in shock with the fact that her father and her new girlfriend mother sleep together. In like three minutes hope speaks again "Also babe I don't want to say anything about us just yet is that ok"

"Having you all to myself sounds good to me." They start to do some of the work and 3 minuter later Alaric comes into the room to talk to hope about something.

"Are you two friends now?" Alaric says looking between hope and Lizzie.

Lizzie was the first to say something back " we got paired to work on a project for class and we were doing some work for it."

"Yeah so what up," hope says wanting to change the topic.

"I wanted to see why you ghosted me for a week and a bit"

"I don't remember why."

"Ok when I will leave you two to get back to work then," says Alaric, closing the door behind him.

"Did you ghost him because of me" lizzie says in unsure vocie.

"Yes but i didn't know the full story that the time. You know with my thinking you were banging about seeing my naked to your father and sister. I didn't know what you said so i was not really feeling up to seeing him for the period of time."

"Make sense and I'm sorry about that."

Hope and lizzie worked on there project for 45 minutes. Then after that time hope decided to start they makeout. After they were finished making out they walk to the dining area together and get some food before going their way. Hope sits by herself as any other meal and Lizzie goes over to Josie who has questions.

"Why were you with hope"

"I got paired with her for a class project remember and we were doing work"

"Ok," they both eat their meals and go back to their room. Lizzie is thankful for the fact Josie stops asking any more questions.