☆Town Called Morioh☆

The foul stench of Iron suffocated my lungs and shed horror and dread upon my face. My hands were crimson red, my five senses only led to a sickening feeling at the pit of my stomach. The atmosphere in a juxtaposition was angelic to a glance, almost as we had won this battle after all. Or did we?

His grinning face was turned to me, ready to throw me into his arms embrace. He stopped dead silent at seeing my form, he bit his lip to prevent any sign of weakness escaping his lips in the form of stutter. His face turned somber, eyes an anguished expression.

He held my hand as gently as possible, the only word he could say was, "I'm sorry." And he said those words with a mournful repetition. I tried to reach out but flinched at the shooting pain growing like an unkillable weed in my stomach, I really was too far gone wasn't I?

"It's...it's okay." My eyes stung as they prickled with tears, "At least you're here for me now, even if my forever is ending today."

He clutched my hand tighter in disbelief, "No, I-"

Wait.

Shit, did I mess up the order of the timeline again?! Argh, ignore everything you have read so far my dear reader, or don't, I guess you already got spoiled on what happens at the end. Who am I you might ask? Consider me an old "friend", I was at the beginning of this and the last story after all, how could you forget me? You can keep reading of course, who's to stop you? But I'll do everything in my power to keep this timeline of events....

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Y/N POV:

I rummaged through the mess in my bag the best I could, trying to find the key to my apartment. Lets see...a half eaten stick of cheese, headphones, some hair ties, and....

Half&Half gave me a judgemental stare as I kept looking through even more garbage. In my defense, it was dark. I just came back from the local college where I teach literature as a professor, and grading those essays took me up to 3:00 am to finish.

Half&Half helped out, making a flashlight appear to help me see. Thankfully, I saw something shiny and when I pulled it out, it was the key!

I slowly put the key in the lock and tried to step in as quietly as possible, because I didn't want to wake up Jojo. I put my bag on a hook right outside the door and brushed off my shoes before taking them off. The second I closed the door, I gave a sigh of relief now that I was finally home.

I was about to throw myself on the couch and just sleep right then and there, but my stomach refused, growling like some kind of unruly beast, I was forced to get up and find a snack to satiate my hunger.

As I walked into the kitchen, I walked by a tiny photo which was sitting in a wooden frame on the countertop. I couldn't help but smile as I observed the smiling face of me, and the tiny grin of Jotaro together. It was a really beautiful day, Hana couldn't stop complimenting my white dress and Joseph just wouldn't stop taking pictures. I guess his wedding album did come in handy, although it was a real pain in the ass during the whole Egypt trip...But either way, even though it's been like 3 years already, I can't believe we're a married couple.

I let out a slight chuckle as I headed for the fridge, grabbing some takeout leftovers from yesterday. The dish wasn't salty enough, so when I opened the cupboard to grab the salt, my dumbass tripped and made the whole damn cupboard collapse in on itself! The shelves just gave out, and all the salt and other spices were spilled everywhere on the floor.