Chapter Nineteen

When Pure Vanilla looked to see who hit him, it was Chocolate Bonbon. She was a maid for the Cacao kingdom and she was to one watching Pure Vanilla and Dark Cacao when they first confess and when they announce that they were having a kid.

Vanilla: “Why did you do that?...”

Bonbon: “Oh, you should know why.~”

Pure Vanilla didn’t understand why she did that to him or what she meant by that, then he heard voices coming from behind him.

Crunchy: “HEY!!”

Caramel: “PURE VANILLA!!”

It was from Caramel Arrow and Crunchy Chip, they came running up to Pure Vanilla. Chocolate Bonbon started to run away, and Crunchy Chip when to go after her and shouted to Caramel Arrow.

Crunchy: “SIS, GO AND HELP PURE VANILLA WHILE I GO AFTER HER!”

Caramel: “GOT IT AND WHEN YOU CATCH HER TAKE HER TO KING DARK CACAO!”

The two separated while Crunchy Chip went to catch Chocolate Bonbon, Caramel Arrow ran up to Pure Vanilla.

Caramel: “Pure Vanilla are you alright?”

Vanilla: “I’m okay, but I hope that my baby is okay too…”

Pure Vanilla had his hands on his stomach praying that the baby is alright. Caramel Arrow helped Pure Vanilla get up.

Caramel: “Let’s get you to a doctor and see if your baby is okay.”

Pure Vanilla nodded and the two when to go see a doctor in the village. Meanwhile, Crunchy Chip sadly lost site of Chocolate Bonbon and he was frustrated and shouted.

Crunchy: “DAMN IT!!”

Crunchy’s Mind: “If I can’t find her, I’ll just go tell his majesty.”

Crunchy Chip ran back to the Cacao kingdom to go tell Dark Cacao what had happened. Meanwhile, the bitc-I mean Chocolate Bonbon was able to get back to the kingdom without getting spotted.

Bonbon’s Mind: “I hope that baby doesn’t make it.~” “I planned to make that jerk have a miscarriage so Dark Cacao would think that it was his fault then make him leave the kingdom, and soon I’ll be sure that I’ll marry Dark Cacao!~”

Chocolate Bonbon had always loved Dark Cacao ever since she first saw him. She wanted to get him to love her but her plans never worked, and when she saw Dark Cacao kissing Pure Vanilla, she was heartbroken and wanted to get back at Pure Vanilla for taking Dark Cacao away from her. Back with Crunchy Chip, he got back to the kingdom and called out for Dark Cacao, who was in the throne room.

Cacao: “Crunchy Chip what happen?”

Crunchy: “Your majesty, Pure Vanilla was attacked!”

Dark Cacao was shocked, got up, and then shouted.

Cacao: “WHAT, IS HE AND OUR CHILD ARIGHT!?”

Crunchy: “Caramel Arrow is with him and checking if he and your child are okay.”

Cacao: “Did you see who attacked him?”

Crunchy: “Yes, and it was Chocolate Bonbon.”

Cacao: “Where is she now?”

Crunchy: “I tried chasing after her but I lost her, I’m sorry.”

Cacao: “You don’t have to be sorry.” “It’s her that should be sorry!”

After Dark Cacao shouted, his mother came in.

Cacao’s Mother: “Dark Cacao did something happened?”