EIGHT ; BIRTHDAY GIRL

Sidney, Tatum and Dewey arrived at Stu Macher's house roughly around seven o'clock. Cars were parked all up and down the endless driveway, loud music blared from inside the house, and teens stood out in the yard chatting it up with beer bottles it their hands.

"Alright," Said Dewey when he hit the brakes on his car. "You girls have fun." Tatum rolled her eyes. "But not too much fun, or I'll bust you."

Tatum Climbed out of the car, followed by Sidney, who offered Dewey a small smile. "Bye." She said.

Dewey smiled back. "Bye."

Sidney shut the door, and she and Tatum ran up to the house, carrying bags of food - mainly chips and ice cream - in their hands.

When they walked inside, there was a cluster of teenagers gathered in the livingroom - this of course included Randy Meeks.

"Caterer's here!" Tatum announced, holding up a bag as she and Sidney cut through the room to get to the kitchen.

Everyone cheered, and Randy's loud "YAAAESS" was heard above all.

When Sidney and Tatum entered the kitchen, they found Stu at the counter in a bright red, silk robe - that was most likely actually his father's - pouring beer into a funnel which filtered into a tube, straight into another boy's mouth.

Tatum immediately rolled her eyes. "Oh, that's mature." She said, her and the other girl setting the food on the counter.

Stu didn't bother to glance at her. "You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you."

As Tatum and Sidney cringed at the disgusting burping of the beer-funnel drinking boy, the voices in the livingroom rose considerably. There were many shouts and whoops of "It's the Birthday girl!"

A second later, Mollicent Birist came into the kitchen with a smile on her face as she waves back to the people in the other room. Her smiled widened more when she saw that her two friends had arrived.

"Tate! Sid!" She said happily. "You guys are late, where were you?"

"Dewey dropped us off, he was taking forever at the station." Sidney explained. "Sorry."

"No, no, its fine." Molly said quickly. She glanced at Stu, who was watching them, acting innocent. She turned back to the girls and said in a lower voice. "Can we talk for a minute?"

Tatum and Sidney exchanged a look before following Molly out of the kitchen.

She led them to the bathroom, and locked the door once they were all inside.

"What's up?" Tatum asked, though she seemed a little concerned.

Contrary to what the girl expected, Molly broke out into a grin.

"Stu kissed me."

Almost immediately, Tatum and Sidney started squealing in excitement. Molly had to shush them harshly.

"Stop! Shh! I don't want all of fucking California to know!" She hissed, though she was still grinning.

"Oh, my God!" Tatum said, her grin rather mischievous. "Fucking finally! It's been a month of you guys flirting and hitting on each other!"

Sidney laughed. "I was starting to get tired of it, Molly." The other girl laughed too.

Tatum put a hand on Molly's shoulder and said a little more quietly, "Is that all he did to you?" She waggled her eyebrows.

Molly's mouth dropped, and Sidney hit Tatum in the arm. "Tate!" She exclaimed exasperatedly.

Tatum jumped back. "What?! I just wanna know!" She turned back to Molly, whose face was entirely red by now. "So...did you guys have sex?"