So this is love?

"Well..I feel like my heart is going to explode every time I see Kokushibo, and my face gets really warm I feel like I'm turning red!..."-Muzan said talking really fast.

"Muzan-sama calm down!" -Daki

"I can't calm down I need him! but I sent him on a mission and now I don't know what to do!"-Muzan cried

"It's ok me and Nakime will find a way for yo to tell him."-Daki

"Ok..." -Muzan

Third person:

Muzan snuggled in his bed and let Daki and Nakime handle everything. After a while Kokushibo came back to muzan's room to inform him that he completed his mission.

Kokushibo's POV:

I came to tell muzan I finished the mission but I saw him balled up and it look led like he wa scared so I got in the bed with him to make him feel better. I made sure I took off my shoes and I held him by his waist. He snuggled up against me which made me blush a little. I kissed his forehead and I slowly drifted to sleep with him.

Muzans POV:

When I woke up I felt a big figure next to me so I sat up to see who it was, turns out it was Kokushibo. I started to turn red so I hurried and went in my bathroom to take a shower. I cant believe the person I have been crushing on for 400 years is in my bed! I hurried and took a shower and when I got up I saw that Kokushibo was awake.

Third person: 

"Oh good night koku."- Muzan said as he was putting his hair in a ponytail

Kokushibo was speechless one he called him koku and two me was seeing muzan dripping with water.

"I-I good night muzan.."-Kokushibo said being flustered and looking at muzan head to toe admiring his perfect body.

Kokushibo's pov:

Once I wake up I see muzans perfectly shaped body in a towel.

"Are you just gonna watch me change or?"- Muzan said

I would of said yes but that wouldn't be polite because he's my master. At this moment I realized that muzan can read minds so I was really embarrassed

"O-oh.."- Muzan said more flustered than angry because it's coming from Kokushibo

I couldn't hold back at this point I really wanted his body and probably virginity but I had to wait for him to finish changing. When he put his clothes on and got into bed I asked him a question.

"Muzan...

——————————————————————————-426 words
Well that concludes chapter two I wanted to add some headcanons as well so that will be in a separate chapter. Byeeee