Why am i feeling this...?

Hi this is my first book and I will be making a lot more books in the future. In this au muzan prefers his female form because i couldn't find pictures with him without it :,)
———————————————————————-
Kokushibo's POV:
I have been feeling weird lately towards muzan...I mean I have liked him for 400 years but i feel like i want to take control of his body for some reason, don't get me wrong but his body is impeccable. His waist is slim, he's short but in a good way, he's beautiful and his eyes shine every time I look at him. I snapped out of my daydreaming when Nakime told me he wanted to see me. I simply said ok and she teleported me to him.

"You wanted to see me sir?"- Kokushibo

"Ah yes."-Muzan, "There is a slayer that has been killing all of my demons and I want you to kill him."

"Yes sir."-Kokushibo
Nakime teleported me to the forest once I was dismissed but I kept thinking about what muzan was wearing. He was in his female for as usual with a button up shirt with to buttons unbuttoned and shorts that fit right onto his thighs.I had to stop thinking about it because I needed to kill the slayer.

Muzan's POV:

Once I dismissed Kokushibo I started to think about him even more and how hot he looked. I have always admired him before he was even a demon. I didn't know what to tell him because I thought he didn't like me. He never made eye contact nor even looked at me. I wasn't paying attention to what I was wearing and I think Kokushibo got embarrassed because he was slightly red. Or......Nah he couldn't possibly like me. I mean I am hot but not that hot to pull one of the hottest demons I made.

"Nakime, teleport daki here I need to talk to the both of you about something..."-Muzan

"Yes sir"- Nakime

Once Nakime teleported daki she bowed.

"Hello Muzan-sama! How are yo-"-Daki said before she was cut off by muzan

"No time I need to talk you about something."- Muzan

"Oh ok sir you can talk to me about anything!"-Daki

I didn't know if I wanted to tell her about my feelings for Kokushibo or not but I know I had to tell someone about it.
"Well...

———————————————————————— 402 words in total
This is the end of the first chapter I think I'll make 3 more today and more tomorrow not to mention it's 9:40 T-T