𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

You heard your alarm go off as you woke up as you realized you were late for school.

(i know it's basic af idk how to start the story)

You basically fell of the bed, put your outfit on, grabbed ur bag and ride ur skateboard to school.

Ur outfit (u can change if u want)

As u got to school u realized the class already started, u got to ur classroom and went in.

"Oh well look who's late, again." ur shitty history teacher Mr. Weems said as u walked in.

"Be late again and I'll have to give u detention." u walked past him, rolled ur eyes and sat on your sit.

U were taking notes as the person next to u whispers "He's real pain in the ass," it was ur best friend Lynn Loud "i wonder why he still hasn't retired yet."

"Yeah i agree, bro is older than the giant tortoise" She looks at u confused

"The what?" Lynn says

U smile,"I guess someone wasn't paying attention in biology class" u say as u continue to write ur notes.

Couple minutes later she slides a piece of paper on ur side of the table, it was a drawing of Mr. Weems. He had a long nose, long mustache and two uneven eyes. He was wearing a pink ballerina skirt w a black crop-top.

When u took ur eyes off the paper, u saw Lynn looking at. U were both trying not to laugh but few seconds later u both burst out laughing.
Mr. Weems noticed and came to ur desk. He took the paper and his eyes filled up with rage and anger.

"How dare you two disrespect me like this?! U will both get to clean the school after classes!"

U both looked at each other when he turned around and smiled at each other.

. . .

The rest of the class, u were doodling on each others papers and couple times u caught Lynn staring at but u didn't think anything about it.

After school u both swiped the flors and talked, all of the sudden

"Hey Y/n, would you maybe wanna go to the baseball match with me tomorrow? I know sport isn't really ur thing. I just want to hang out with u.."

You blushed when u heard the last sentence and u can tell she noticed.

"Yeah sure!" u said

She smiled and continued cleaning.

. . .

U were doing ur homework but u just couldn't focus on it, the thing Lynn said was still on ur mind.

The thought of her gave made u blush, her blue eyes still in ur mind.

"Wait..do i like Lynn?"

words:448