2 ⚠️

Chapter 2 - The singing project (Simon and Jeanette are couple in this chapter)

Simons POV

It was a Monday morning in Miss Smiths music class. I was sat reading my book about atoms waiting for class to start. Alvin was of course flaunting about himself again which was really off putting.

Miss Smiths POV

ALRIGHT CLASS! I shout at the top of my lungs to get the brats attention. Today im going to be putting you into groups for a singing project. Group 1 will be Alvin , Simon and Jeanette. "Oh why Miss Smith! Why would you put me with the nerds!?" Alvin shouted at me clearly annoyed. Deal with it Alvin! i yell back. OKAY Group 2 is Brittany , Eleanor and Theodore.

Jeanettes POV

Alvins comment about nerds really annoyed me so i decided to do something about it. I had a pair of contact lenses in my bag which i never wear because they are super uncomfortable but i put them in , putting my glasses in their case into my bag. i then let my hair down and brush through it. I then put on a little bit of makeup to make me look more awake. Then i walk out of the bathroom feeling super awkward...

I noticed Simon walking down the hallway so i decided to walk up to him. Hey Simon , i say smiling. Simon look stunned to say the least. "He...Hey Jeanette you look pre...pretty." Simon said to me clearly blushing under his fur. Hhehe thanks Simon. I reply kissing him on the cheek. Im gonna go have a go at Alvin for earlier wanna come? i ask "Oh okay then id love to see this!" He replied taking my left hand smiling at me. We walk hand in hand down to the football courts where Alvin was drinking his water after a clear session of football. Hey Alvin! i yell across the courts. "Oh hey Jeanette." Alvin responded walking up to me and Simon. "Sorry for earlier you know you scrub up good Jeanette you sure Simons your soul mate?" Alvin asks in a flirty tone. Yes Alvin , Simon is my soul mate and nobody can change that fact. I reply with a smug look on my face.

After school me , Simon and Alvin meet up in the music room to discuss what song we're going to perform for our project. "I wanna do something rocky!" Alvin exclaims to us. Well I have written a few rocky songs. I respond with a smile. "Alright what are the notes and lyrics and we will get started." Alvin tells me I smile back. The song is called Calaforniayeah Simon you can either be guitar or vocals? "I'd prefer guitar im not the best when it comes to public singing. Alright Alvin it's me and you then.

-Song - Calaforniayeah by Avril Lavigne ft Mod Sun-

Jeanette

Take me back to the California
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
Falling in love in California
California, yeah yeah!

Jeanette
We can go anywhere you wanna go
Baby this whole world is ours
I can give you anything you want
Baby I'll give you the stars
And I never thought better than when I was
Driving inside of your car, heading down
Must e, t, h everything from sunset boulevard

Jeanette and Alvin
Take me back to the California
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you
Falling in love in California
California, yeah yeah!

I will chase the sun, I will reach the moon
I will leave your side and it'll be to soon
But I hope that you know
It was the best day I ever had

Alvin
Let's take our shoes off
Go to the beach
And tomorrow morning wake up with sand in our sheets
Hey! Tell me anything you wanna see
I can guarantee nothing's out of reach

Jeanette and Alvin
Hey! We can go anywhere you wanna go
Baby this whole world is ours
I can give you anything you want
Baby, I'll give you the stars