Minsung 🩹💖 Cold shoulder

"Do you want to sleep here? It's really late", Jisung asks you after you finish the round of Mario Kart. You draw back a bit so you can look him in the eyes.

"I would really like that", you whisper smiling at him.

"Then you sleep here." 

"Let's play one more round?", you hear Seungmin asking and look up.

"I will be back in a second but you can start", you tell them, give Jisung a kiss on his head and stand up. You walk towards the kitchen and find Minho drinking tea.

"Did you make tea? Can I have some too?", you ask, walking towards him and hugging him from the side.

"Do you see more tea? I just made it for myself", he answers coldly. You look at him in surprise and let go of him.

"Are you good? Is something bothering you?"

"You are bothering me. Are you not going home?" He stands up and leaves you standing in the kitchen. The last thing you can hear is his door.

Slowly you walk back into the living room and sit down next to your boyfriend.

"Is everything fine?", he whispers. You shake your head and hug him. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Later." For a second he looks at you but then he nods. He plays one last round and then stands up.

"Night boys", he says and takes your hand.

"Goodnight Seungmin, goodnight Jeongin." You smile at them and then walk with Jisung towards his room. You two get into his bed.

"Wanna tell me about it now?" You let out a small sigh.

"Minho is so cold towards me lately", you whisper, feeling the tears appearing in your eyes.

"He is not hugging me anymore, too. Or does the usual things he did. He has been cold since…" He looks at you with wide eyes. "Since we are together."

"No way", you say. "But it's true… since he knows we are together."

“But why is he so cold to both of us? I… I just don't get it.”

“I don't understand that as well. It's so strange.”

"It really hurts. It hurts so fucking much." You look at Jisung. His eyes are all watery.

"Oh Sungie", you whisper, hugging him even tighter. You know Jisung and Minho have a special relationship. "I know you love him." Suddenly Jisung backs away from you and stares at you with big eyes.

“How did you… When did you…”, he stutters and then bits his lower lip. Confused, you look at him.

“Sungie, what do you mean? I don't understand you”, you whisper, shaking your head.

“So you didn't mean…?” He lets out a sigh and closes his eyes for a second.

“What, Han Jisung? Can you please tell me?” He stays silent for a moment.

“You know that I love you, right?”, he suddenly asks, making you suspicious. “I know I don't tell you that often but I really love you.”

“But?” You ask carefully. He looks everywhere but you.

“It's not a but it's just…”, he breathes in heavily. “You were right. I love him. I love Minho.”