"Coffee table."

He starts kissing along his neck, letting his hips do most of the work. As soon as a grunt leaves L's lips he flips his position now being on top again. "Try again love" L's eyes are now darkened with lust while his voice deepens. In a second L has flipped me over onto my stomach and both of his hands behind his back.

"Now I'll say this once and only once. I'm in charge here, we both know that don't we?"
L teases, growing more aroused as i started struggling under his grip. He purposely moves his ass along my length as he struggles, making his hold tighten on his wrists just a bit as he leans his head back for a second.

Then he reeaches his free hand towards me, tangling his fingers through my hair then forcing him against my chest. my tongue playing along with his earlobe before licking the side of his neck. then biting his pulsing point. Finally a whimper is heard from y/n's lips, making L's confidence spark even more.

He pulled my head back, exposing the whole of my neck, by my hair; tangling his hands in the lengths. I sighed softly as he did so.

I knew this wasn't a healthy way to make up  in any way, shape or form but I couldn't stop myself. He picked me up, continuing to kiss me and leaned on the coffee table.

Suddenly we were in the bedroom. He placed me on the bed, quickly kissing me on the nose and walking to the wardrobe. He pulled open
the door and took out-

The bag.

He chuckled darkly and glanced over at me before averting his attention back to what was inside.

"Now you know you had me really worried back there, "he said shutting the wardrobe door and shuffling through the bag. I had  seemed to lost my voice and could only nod as i watched him pull the ropes out and place them slowly down in front of me .