13.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

Lionel never mentioned that he had another woman before me that he had a solid relationship with. It was an unpleasant surprise for me because I didn't feel comfortable. What if he left this poor woman just for me, which would be a pretty stupid reason. I just didn't get it, if he had her, formed a couple with her, why didn't he marry her, why didn't he have a child with her.

" My husband never mentioned you." I said and she nodded and laughed, but I didn't find it funny, he lied to me. He had a girlfriend, and he used to go to my dad's house and arrange with him to marry me. Then he just came home when he was done with my father, and left this beautiful woman sitting across from me.

"No wonder, before he met your father, he wanted to marry me. But then, unfortunately, it didn't work out, and he married you. We planned a future, a family. He told me how dearly he loved me, and then he threw me out of this house overnight" she said, and the moment she let that out of her mouth, I was sure that I was the reason for their breakup.

Lionel turned to me at that moment, rolling his eyes as soon as he saw who was sitting on the couch next to me. I abruptly stood up and walked over to Lionel, who was silent and looking me straight in the eye. "You slimy, dirty liar." My hand reached out and slapped him. The whole room went silent as soon as they heard the dirty words that came out of my mouth.

I didn't say anything more, nor did I let him express himself. I just ran for the exit of this disgusting company. "Juli." I heard Lionel yell as I ran out, trying to get out of there as fast as I could. My head was spinning, my vision blurred from the impending tears in my eyes.

I ran up the stairs, straight to our bedroom. I ran through the hallway and kicked in the bedroom door. I picked up the suitcase that was under our bed and immediately threw it on the bed, opened the closet door and started throwing any clothes I could get my hands on into the suitcase. A panting Lionel came running into the room, immediately ran right up to me, and grabbed my hands.

I struggled against him, and he tried to pull me into his warm arms. "You filthy cheater, don't touch me, liar." I screamed as I pounded his chest, while he pulled me towards his arms, with his strong arms. He gently lifted me into his arms, making me stop moving because I was exhausted. " Love, let me explain." They said and I shook my head to indicate that I didn't want to hear it, he held my elbows to keep me flush against him.

" You lied to me, you went to my father so you could marry me while you had a wife at home you promised god knows what to. And when you were sure I was yours, you threw her out. You lied, to me and to my father. You had a woman you loved and could have married, and yet you kicked her away like a ball you no longer needed. You told me you had no relationship before me" I screamed , I needed to get it all out.

" No that's not true, it wasn't even a relationship, you really trust a strange woman more than you trust your own husband. It was completely different, she was lying. She cheated on me, every time she had the opportunity, every time I turned around she was already around another man's neck. And then she would come and apologize to me, and I always fell for the lies, I always accepted her back because I loved her, so much, so much. But one day, I got sick of her lies. And then I saw you, at your father's birthday party, my old friend. A pure, beautiful, young woman. Your father offered you to me without delay, promising me your loyalty, your love..." I interrupted him by shouting that they were lies, but he put his hand over my mouth to continue.

" I had to make a decision, either I stay with a woman who doesn't love me, and cheats on me. Or start a new life with you, a beautiful, faithful, and pure woman. Who will only know love with me, and I began to dream. When I saw you, my adrenaline jumped right into my veins. I took a chance that maybe someday a woman would actually love me in return, even though I knew I was forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. But it would still feel better than being alone. I left Shanann for the reason that I could be with you, to feel loved again after all these years. A few days before the wedding, our wedding, I thought so much. I thought I'd made the wrong decision, that I'd stolen you. But as soon as I saw you walking towards me on our wedding day, you were so beautiful, and it reassured me, it set my goals. And I knew that I would never love another woman more than you in my life, my love." As soon as he said that, I instantly fell silent, the room was quiet, and I felt vindicated, and it made me feel calm and peaceful.

" But she said you were planning a future together, that you loved her dearly, and wanted to marry her." I said, and he stroked my cheek, and looked me straight in the eyes, that sincere and loving look that I always blushed under.

" Nothing she said to you is true, yes I broke up with her the moment I made sure you were mine. But I know I would have broken up with her even if I hadn't made you mine. I'm so sorry you were subjected to her jealous ways. I didn't expect her to come." Lionel said as he kissed my forehead, pressing his body against mine.

" No I'm so sorry, I made a scene for nothing. I should have waited for your explanation before I started screaming. I'm so sorry about the slap." I said, stroking his cheek, which was still a little flushed.

" No it's okay love, you had a reason to freak out. I should have told you about it, if I had we would have avoided this fight. I just want you to know that you're the only woman I love that much." He said and kissed me softly on the lips.¨

Hi loves, new chapter is in the world

don't forget to vote, thank you :)