Almirah balled up the bag throwing it behind her. She popped the bottle open glancing at it. Once again she drowned the bottle down not having reaction since she was use to it.

Mirah took a deep breathe closing her eyes. She laid her body on the ground staring at the ceiling feeling numb.

Her doorbell rung making her groan in frustration. "WHO THE FUCK ISSSSS IT?!" She yelled slurring her words.

Mirah crawled on the ground to her door. She pulled the knob for balance to get off the floor. She would usually look through the peep hole but this time she just opened it not caring.

When she opened the door, her auntie was smiling looking at her. "N-noo you can't see me like this..." She tried to closed the door with tears in her eyes but her auntie forcefully pushed the door back walking in. She was genuinely concerned seeing her this way.

Mirah paced through the house panicking with tears rolling down her face. She kept repeating, "Look at you..."

"Mirah!" She yelled out her name catching her attention. Almirah turned around stumbling making her way up to her. Her auntie grabbed his face bringing it close to hers. "I won't judge you like the rest," She looked in Mirah eyes assuring her.

Mirah grabbed her giving her a hug instead of speaking. Her auntie rubbed in her back in circles comforting her. "I miss him so much..." She sobbed talking about her cousin Jaseh.

"I know you do." She spoke into her ear still comforting her. Mirah released from the hug looking up to remember something, "Did they know he passed and didn't tell me?"

"I tried calling them for months and they eventually picked up," She explained talking to her. Mirah nodded to understand and to show she was from the death stare she was giving naturally.

"I'll be wrong if I walk away with their blood on my hands. Would me and you even matter to them?" Mirah spat giving her auntie an fuming look.

"I'm not sure baby, but you have to let that go- nah it don't work like that Auntie Rissa. You lost that one person that means the most to you and they couldn't be there for you!" Mirah interrupted her auntie getting her point across. Her auntie looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"When I went back to facility... I wasn't there. Couldn't see y'all or nothin'. I always wondered what happened with him not visiting but now I can probably get clarification on why," Mirah insisted gazing Marissa closely.

Marissa took a deep sigh, "Jaseh was sick for a long time. He chooses not to tell anyone knowing they way you would've reacted."

"How would I react?!" Mirah asked getting heated from what she was saying to her. She took a deep breathe letting her fist ball away. "You would've been back in jail Mirah," She blurted out.

When Mirah was stressed from a piece of news, she would be on rampage that consist to deadly acts which leads to consequences. The main problem was the she didn't care.

"Jail don't scare me. I've been in a mental institute majority of my life since my parents thought it would be a daycare for me. I've been locked up before, ain't nothing new. I just wish y'all would stop, not letting me know shit. That's why I explode and act they way I do." She stressed looking at Rissa.