𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Really Jiraiya? You taught him that?" Lord Third motioned to Naruto as he spoke to his former student.

"It only took him a week to get to this point. The rest of the time was spent learning that jutsu." Jiraiya turned his attention back to the field.

Kabuto sat staring straight into the frog like eyes of his opponent. Every move Kabuto made was either dodged or countered by the blonde. Kabuto slashed at his face and missed only to be hit by a blast of chakra guided air.

"That is Frog Kumite." The blonde stood proudly where he was. Kabuto realized that he was getting nowhere fast with attacking.

"Well, well. You have certainly improved Naruto-kun. If only I had my card to mark your progress..." Kabuto smirked while Naruto rolled his eyes.

"That card held secrets about me that not even the Third Hokage kows yet. Along with the fact that it almost revealed who my parents were...don't get me wrong, I can't wait to meet my parents but not because of some stupid card."

"Well you didn't need to burn it." He smirked even more as he said his next words. "I guess that's what happens when you don't have good parents." The hand was around his throat before the air rustled to signify that he moved. Kabuto smiled at how perfect it all just went.

"What...did you...just say?!" The yellow flashed dangerously red and a continuous flicker was seen between yellow and red.

"As much as I'd like to chat, my master ordered me to kill you so Sasuke-kun wouldn't have to worried about being persued." Before Naruto could say his question he felt Kabuto's fingertips come to a rest directly over his heart before moving in an X pattern. Naruto's grip loosened and he stumbled backwards. He stared blankly at Kabuto before a little stream of blood flowed out of his mouth. Kabuto quickly closed the gap and began to slash away. Finally he stopped, turned around, readjusted his glasses, and listened to Naruto's body hit the ground with a satisfied smile.

"Proctor, Naruto Uzumaki is dead."

Naruto floated in the blackness and watched clips of his life go flying by. He seen the picture with Team 7 and tried to grab it only for it to burn up. All around him were memories of pain, loneliness, despair, and hatred. With each memory a hatred to live grew deep within his stomach. Just as he was about to turn away from life a flash of pink caught his eye.

'Thank you for believing in me.'

Sakura's words echoed continuously throughout the room.

'Thank you Naruto-kun.'

That hatred was now replaced by the love of the pink haired kunoichi.

'Kick his ass Naruto! Shannaro!'

The preliminary round had brought out a little Inner Sakura with that outburst. Suddenly, life didn't seem so bad. His resolve locked into place as he gently rubbed the area she kissed.

"I'll live. I'll live for SAKURA-CHAN!"

Everyone just stared at the lifeless body of Naruto Uzumaki. They had all heard Kabuto's declaration but they refused to believe it. Sakura was in tears when she felt a damn burst.

"Naruto Uzumaki! Don't you DARE die and leave me alone with Sasuke! Who else will tease the emo out of him?! Who else will play all of the pranks around here? Who else will constantly support the friends you have? And who else will declare their eternal love for me?!" Sakura finished with tears blinding her. Even Sasuke had silent tears running down his cheeks at the sight of his surrogate brother lying dead in the dirt. Many people in the audience had heard Sakura's outburst and many began to realize how much of an impact he had around Konoha. Sure he generally made life miserable but it was a fun, carefree kind of miserable. Some even chuckled as they recalled the blonde's antics.

Sakura never heard anything. All she felt was the hand come to rest on her cheek and the thumb wipe away the tears.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan. I'll be here to do all of that and more!" With a gasp, everyone realized that Naruto was balanced on the railing in front of Sakura. "Now please stop crying. I hate to see your tears." She nodded dumbly and Naruto grinned before he turned his attention to the visibly pale Kabuto.

"Kabuto Yakushi," Naruto began, his voice echoing through the stadium, "you have stolen secrets from Konoha that could be the difference of life or death for this village. I have also directly observed you in a meeting with Orochimaru himself. As a witness to these events I stand as a self made executioner. It doesn't help you that you've already insulted my parents. For these crimes I will follow through on your execution."

Still reeling from being exposed as a spy, Kabuto reactivated his Chakra Scalpels and prepared to finish the job. Naruto's eyes flared to life and the ripple pattern shot out of his now blue eyes. Three tomoe took up their position on the first ripple except something else began to happen. Out of his pupil shot three more tomoe that took up positions on the next ripple directly diagonal to the corresponding tomoe in the first three. The diagonal pattern was set to head towards the edges of his eyes. Kabuto gulped as he took several involuntary steps back.

"Behold what you tried to expose Kabuto. This is a power that has been unseen since the Rikudo Sennin became the Jinchuuriki to the Jyubi. Behold the Eternal Mangekyou Rinnegan!" The Uzumaki stood and lifted his head proudly so all could see. The blonde, now finished with his speech, looked down at the trembling Kabuto. "Time to die."

Naruto charged the stumbling spy and began to barrage him with a mixture of taijutsu and ninjutsu. He formed a ninjutsu from each of the five different nature manipulations. Kabuto ducked under the hammerfist only to have a THIRD arm smash him in the jaw. Naruto quickly transformed the third arm into a blade and severed the tendons on the inside of Kabuto's knees forcing the man to a kneeling position. The third arm disappeared and Naruto's right hand transformed into a cannon which he then pointed at the back of Kabuto's head.

"Kabuto Yakushi I give you one more chance: what is Orochimaru planning!" Naruto let his aim fall to Kabuto's chest area.

"I don't know what you're talking about Naruto-kun." Kabuto let out a dark chuckle until he heard Naruto speak.

"Asura Attack."

The cannon fired a ball of energy straight through Kabuto's chest. Before the spy could die, Naruto shifted his hand back and rested it atop the dying man's head. Naruto's fingers curled inwards and he pulled. Kabuto's soul came out with his hand and he quickly absorbed it. He ignored the thud of a body hitting the floor and pointed his cannon at the Kazekage.

"What is he-"

The shot ripped through the robes and chest of the Kazekage. His skin peeled away at his face and Hiruzen gasped to see Orochimaru's eyes. Four ninja suddenly appeared and grabbed onto Orochimaru who then disappeared along with the four others. Through all of this excitement Naruto stood and watched it unfold. When everything had happened Naruto spoke up.

"If it's all the same, may we continue with the Exam?" A roar of laughter erupted throughout the stadium as everyone began to cheer his name.

"NARUTO! NARUTO! NARUTO!"