Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip

Start from the beginning

(Y/N):We'll be right behind you. Just have to clear some stuff up.

Ruby:Alright... See you down there.

Ruby left and we turned back to Ironwood. He then slammed the table.

Ironwood:WHAT WERE YOU FOUR THINKING!!! YOU BLEW UP YOUR TARGET AND FAILED A SIMPLE OBJECTIVE!!!

(Y/N):We were being logical!!! If we left with the evidence for your team to get the stolen equipment back!! The White Fang would've moved it somewhere else and used it against us!!!

Ozpin:Please... There is no need for this.

(Y/N):Bullshit!!! With all due respect, sir! Ironwood is the one who fucked up!!! *sigh* He didn't give us the complete details of our situation. He didn't give us a layout of the base. He didn't give us any proper equipment for certain situations. He was in charge of the mission!!! I will take complete blame for certain things that happened. But, Ironwood should at least be given the rest of the blame!

Ozpin:Please, explain these certain things.

Violet:Sir, you already know. We slaughtered those people. Children included. Those kids had hopes and dreams. And we robbed them of it.

Ozpin:I'm...Sorry you had to go through that.

(Y/N):I am willing to take responsibility for the whole thing, Ozpin. But here's the thing. Ironwood's team of experts already knew those people were in there. And most likely, they would've told Ironwood. And since we were on that mission. He should have told us that those people were in there. And now, because of his joke of planning. Those people are dead. Our weapons stained in their blood in the name of your guys Ideals.

Ironwood:Your right, I should have told you, at the time. I was so fixated on getting back those equipment that I forgot all about it. But, this is what it's like to be a Huntsman.

(Y/N):Don't give me that shit!!! A huntsman helps those in need and to kill Grimm!!! We aren't soldiers who are to be marched to their graves!!! To kill everyone in the way of the leader's orders!!! Explain to me, how is that being a Huntsman!!!

Ironwood:You are Soldiers!!! Every Huntsman and Huntress are Soldiers!!! The second you were initiated, you became Soldiers!!! This is the way of the world!!! We point you where to go and you finish the job no matter the cost!!! If one dies, someone new will take their place!!! And to make sure, you don't do it again. I think it's time we tell you. During your second mission as a team right before the semester started. We implanted heart monitors/Trackers right next to your body. It tells where you are and your status. You guys have it too.

Gray:You put shit into our bodies without our consent?!

Ironwood:When you signed up, that was the consent. True, we should've told you earlier.

(Y/N):Ozpin! Are you alright with all of this?! Is it true that we are just Soldiers to you?! Is it true that we are replaceable?! Answer me!!!

Ozpin:*sigh* (Y/N), we never wanted this. I am willing to help you and your team. To me, you aren't soldiers. You're huntsmen and Huntresses who help people in need. I'm sorry that we had to go through this. I'm going to assume that you and your team might have scars from what happened. My door is always open. And we'll provide mental help.

(Y/N):See Ironwood, at least someone cares.

Ozpin:That is all, you four may leave.