Chapter 1

In the limo, Stella who is a princess as she is really mad because Stolas divorced her.

Stella: "I can't believe that piece of shit would do this to me!!!"

She said growls in anger. Then she sees something which got her attention.

Stella: "Stop the car!"

The limo stopped as she see a 6 year old boy who's a bird demon with f/c feathers and red eyes as he's beating an 6 year old imp to a pulp in rage. Stella saw this in surprise and this interests her as she smiles cause he reminds her of herself.

Stella: (thought) 'I'm starting to like this kid.'

Stella decides to get out of the limo and walks towards the kid. Then the kid finishes off what he's doing as he wiped the blood of his hands, and the imp child runs away in fear.

???: "Yeah, you better run!"

The child slowly calms down and starts leaving. But then he sees Stella which surprised him.

???: (thought) 'I'm in so much trouble!'

Stella walks towards him as he closes his eyes ready for anything. But then something unexpected happened. Besides getting hit, Stella rubs his head which confused him as he opened his eyes to see she's smiling.

Stella: "That was pretty impressive of what you did."

???: "Uh... thanks. You're not mad?"

Stella: (chuckles) "No. But I'm wondering is why did you beat up that kid?"

???: "Because he was picking on me, but what he did was a mistake so I beat him so he could learn his place."

He said as she smiles.

Stella: (thought) 'I like this kid even more.'

She said as she wonder if he has a family.

Stella: "Do you have any parents?"

She said as this saddens him.

???: "No. I don't have any. I'm on my own."

Stella feels bad for him, then she's got an idea.

Stella: "What's your name kid?"

???: "Y/N."

Stella: "Well, Y/N. You want to come with me, and I'll be you mother?"

She said as Y/N starts to cry in happiness.

Y/N: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Y/N run towards her as she picks her up, and they hugged.

Stella: "Let's go home."

She said as they head to the limo, went inside, and the limo drove off.