On the other side Aadhira looked at Sara who smirked at her.

Sara came forward, Enna Aadhira epudi iruka she asked.

Aadhira: Vituru Sara enna she pleaded.

Sara: Ahhh kekave nalla iruku inu oru time kenju she said.

Aadhira cried hard, Please engala vituru Sara she said again.

Sara: Kallula villunthu keta nalla irukum she said.

Saranya: Ai Aadhira vendam d sonna kelu she said.

Aadhira kneeled down in front of her and touched her feet as she didn't want to hurt the baby by going against Sara's words, Engala vituru Sara she said.

Sara slapped Saranya and made Aadhira to stand.

Sara received a call, Uncle ellam ready seikarama vanga she said and disconnected the call.

Aadhira and Saranya frowned at her.

Sara: Yarunu confused ah iruka inu oru 5 minutes neengale parunga she said.

After half an hour, as she said, a car came inside the college.

Krishnan got down from the car without knowing anything. Both the girls ran to his side and hugged him saying Appa and Mamma.

Krishnan: Na vantala ini ala kudathu he said wiped their tears.

Aadhira and Saranya smiled at him and looked at Sara.

Krishnan: Sonna mathiriye en ponnungala enkita kuduthata he said. Both their smiles dropped hearing his words.

Krishnan: Vanga da nama veetuku polam he said.

Aadhira: Appa she said.

Krishnan: Enna ma va polam he said and dragged her.

Aadhira: Na vara matan she said and wiggled her hands to come out of his hold.

Saranya: Mamma vidunga avala she said.

Aadhira: Appa please vidunga na poganum she said and pleaded with him.

Krishnan: Pesama adam pudikama vanga rendu perum he said.

Aadhira: Na vara maten unga kooda she shouted which irked Krishnan. He slapped Aadhira continuously and finally she fainted.

Saranya held her, Aadhira Aadhira she said and patted her cheeks.

Krishnan: Ipa vara muduyuma mudiyatha he asked. Saranya panicked hearing his stern voice. He took Aadhira in his arms and made her lay inside the car.

Aadhiran and Raghav came back to college to search for them but they are not there.

Aadhiran: Dei poi college CCTV footage pakalam he said and went inside the college.

Raghav: Seri va both went to the management table to check the CCTV.

Controller: Sir neenga he said and stood up.

Aadhiran: I need back gate footage he said.

Controller: Sir, 2 mins he said.

Aadhiran: Seikarama he said impatiently.

Controller showed the footage in which Krishnan took unconscious Aadhira. Sara was not captured.

Aadhiran: Dei avaluku enna achu he said in a panic tone seeing her state.

Raghav: Dei onnu agi irukathu da he said.

Aadhiran: Ipa enga poi theduvan he said.

Krishnan took Aadhira to the small hospital as she was unconscious for the past one hour.