Chapter Two - The Crush

The next morning, Yoongi woke up and got ready for work. There was no sign of the presence. He felt weird showering since she may be watching him, but he guessed she had already seen him the evening before. He went to the kitchen to feed Luna and stopped in his tracks when he saw the orchid had moved from the sink, where he had left it to drain, to the kitchen counter. He walked closer to the plant and saw some dirt had fallen onto the countertop. He grabbed a paper towel and wet it to clean up the dirt, but before he did, he realized it was formed into the shape of a small heart.

"What the hell?" He went back to his bedroom to grab his phone and he took a picture of it

"I see what you did. How did you do that? The pot is heavy. What does the heart mean? Can you even hear me when I talk to you?"

He saw and heard nothing. He gave up for now and got his lunch ready for work. He cleaned out Luna's litter box that sat in the laundry room and washed up before giving Luna some love. He was about to leave when he had an idea. He went to his office and grabbed a notepad and a pen and jotted something down on the pad.

"I am going to leave this pen and paper her on the kitchen counter. If you can move a heavy plant, you can tell me what your name is. I would like to know what to call you. Calling you ghost doesn't seem right. I am going to work now. I am sure Luna will appreciate the company if you are still here."

Yoongi locked his apartment door and paused at Jimin's apartment next to his and hoped he had a good night's sleep. Yoongi wondered if the ghost would visit Jimin while he was at work.

***

Jimin stretched when his alarm when off. He looked over at the empty pillow beside him that was covered in Yoongi's borrowed blue pillowcase and wondered if the new apartment would bring new beginnings for him. He was tired of sleeping alone.

He smiled at the thought of Yoongi. He found him quite interesting and was glad to have a friend in the building already. He got up and showered and got ready for his first class of the day. He was filling in for his co-worker Jungkook who was on vacation. He would be teaching his hip hop classes for the next few days along with his own. He looked forward to doing something different.

After his first two classes, he joined Hobi for lunch down the street from the studio at a small café they often ate at. He kept feeling Hobi's eyes on him as he ate his soup.