Basic Information and Prologue

As you have read in the discription i won't be updating this fic regularly and will try not to drop it.

This is also my first time writing a fic so please feel free to criticize

I will try to show the character as canon as possible and really try not be cringe

Characters who are going to react are :

- The Leywin Family ( Does Sylvie count as a Leywin? )
- Helstea Family
-Elijah
- All the Royal Families except The Darvs ( Bcz i don't like them)
- Student Council and Discipline Committee
- Cynthia Goodsky
- Twin Horns
- The Horny Trio ( Hope i won't have to mention who they are)
- The Lances ( No olfread )

Time line - Xyrus Academy ( Just after Arthur humiliating and beating the shit out of that professor , i don't remember his name )

Prologue

Arthur Leywin :

'Ahhh that felt good'. After humilati- teaching the professor a lesson I left for the cafeteria because I was feeling hungry thanks to a certain someone.

Just after taking a left turn to the cafeteria i was engulfed in bright light and was brought to a place which I immediately recognised. There was no way that I didn't knew what the place was cause this was something in my previous world and haven't been created here yet. Yes, it was a Theatre which made me feel nostalgic.

Pushing away the nostalgic feeling I started observing my surroundings and noticed alot of people. All the people here are someone I know except for 2 people and a.... talking wolf. The first unknown person was a beautiful girl , wait no a handsome man with wheat coloured hair and cream-white skin who looked to be in his 20s. The 2nd person was a beautiful lady with navy blue hair and scarlet red eyes who also looked to be in her 20s .

"Art!", my mother's voice made me stop my inner monologue as I made my way to her . She was with Dad , Ellie and the twin horns who all looked worried and slightly scared due to being in a entirely different and unknown place."Mom , Dad , Ellie and Guys! Are you all ok?" I asked as my sister and mother hugged me, breaking the hug I saw everyone slightly nod which made me feel relieved. "Art do you know where are we?", My father asked me to which I said no.

Just after dad asked me where were we I saw the Eralith family making there way towards us, seeing the royal family everyone went on one knee, my mother seeing that I am not showing them the so called greeting to do when you meet someone of high status she gave me a death glare which gave me shivers. "There is no need for such greetings, you all are Arthur's family which makes us greatly indebted to you all" Tessia's father, Alduin Eralith said. "Sup old bat, how are you doing", I said to Virion as Sylvie climbed my shoulder after jumping from Ellie's hand." I am doing fine brat , looks like you weren't slacking off " Virion said as he checked my core. After introducing my family and twin horns to The Eralith family and getting teased my Helen, Angela and Adam about tessia, a person who was white, like all white, no clothes, face or hair appeared instantly in the middle of the theatre.

Truth :

After bringing and making sure that all the people who are going to react to Arthur's Life are here I teleported to the middle of the theatre and said "Welcome to 'THE THEATRE'. I am Truth and have brought all of you here to react to the person who is in the centre of everything that happens in the future and just so you know you can't use magic here. Though it seems like some of you have already tried using it." After hearing the last part every mage here tried to use mana but couldn't. "Don't worry you all are safe here and are here just to react and nothing else".
After hearing this many people looked relieved but still had doubts.

"Who are we going to react to? A Lance? Or a Royal family member?" Blaine Glayder, the King of the humans asked."No we are not going to react to them, yes a Lance is strong but not strong enough to be in the middle of everything" I said . After few minutes of silence i continued "Please everyone get comfortable and sit down, snacks and other important things will be available and please focus on the big screen behind me and we will start in 5 minutes".

Grey :

Me,Caera and Regis were suddenly engulfed in a bright light as we were going to exit the relictombs and were teleported to a place I knew perfectly, a theatre. I could feel Regis's excitement about being in a theatre due to seeing it through my memories and Caera's fear about being in a completely unknown and different place.

Ignoring Regis's excitement which I felt through our bond I observed our surroundings and was left speechless,'we are in past as I can see da - Reynolds and Adam here'. 'C'mon  princess don't start crying now after seeing your family and friends after soo many months.' Regis said through our bond. He was right, I have to control my emotions I can't just suddenly appear in front of them and hug them with a completely new appearance. Past me was still there and by seeing that he is in discipline committee uniform we are 5-6 years back in the time . "Grey do you know where ar-" Caera was interrupted by a man who was white, fully white with no face, hair or anything appeared suddenly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So we were just brought here to react to someone?','And I can guarantee that this someone is you, princess' , He was probably right , I was literally in the middle of everything that happened in the war. 'He said that we can't use magic here , does that include aether?' I checked if I could use it and it turned out that I can, 'Regis, should we attack him?', 'No we shouldn't. He said no one would be harmed and we are just here to react so I see no problem with that, but we should keep our gaurd up and be ready for anything.' He was right, I should be ready in case anything happens. But I knew one of the reason Regis said that was probably due to being able to experience the theatre for the first time and maybe the last.

"Caera can you use mana?" I asked her to which she simply said no. "Ok. I can still use aether but have decided to observe Truth for now, so don't let your gaurd down." She gave me a slight nod as response. "All the the people here are from past, maybe from 5-6 years ago. As for how I know, don't worry about it" I whispered to her.

"Okay Guys! Let's begin!" Truth said as the screen begin to light up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i have said before this is my first time writing a reaction, fic or anything so please tell me how was it.