Part 1

Susheela wake up and looked at her boyfriend who was sleeping next to her covering himself in the blanket holding there daughter in his arms.

Susheela - kitne cute lagte hai dono bas nazar na lag jaye.

She kissed his cheek and gets up from the bed.

It's ziu's Ist bday today.

They threw a huge party at a hotel to celebrate the day.

The guests arrived on time.

Ziu got many wishes but she didn't knew about it. All she knew was the cake. That she ate . Wholeheartedly.

Sumod admired there angel looking so happy eating the slice of cake and
Spoiling her face with it.

Pramod cleaned her face with a napkin. She looked at him with a smile and offered him the slice.

They captured the moments with many pictures.

At the evening they went to an orphanage to have a sweet celebration again so that they could seek out for more blessing of this lil one.

It was late night when they returned back to home. All tired the day. Pramod opened the door of the flat she Susheela came in holding the bday girl in her arms.

She goes to there room, kept ziu carefully on the bed and removed her dress and changed into a comfy one.

And covered her with the blanket keeping the pillows around her.

She took a towel and goes to washroom for a shower. Pramod came into the room removing his jacket and looked at ziu sleeping. He turned the lights off except for the lamps and kissed ziu's cheeks covering her with the blanket.

After that he removed his Tee shirt.

Susheela came out of washroom in her bathrobe.

He was changing his clothes.

She silently goes and lays on the bed next to ziu.

Pramod came to bed after changing his clothes.

He held her hand gently she came forward, he lifts his head and they kissed, a deep one. At last she again smooched his lips and kept her hand on ziu's shoulder.

Pramod - pata hi nahi chala na.

Susheela - ha ek saal ho gaya.. Aur hamari shaitan..

Pramod - bhot late ho gaya na.

Susheela - 2 saal ho chuke hai ab kitna wait karu.

Pramod - kar lete hai Shaadi.

Susheela - Yaar kitni baar kaha hai sote hue mazak nahi.

Pramod - I am serious.

She gets up from the bed.

Susheela - sachi?

Pramod - ha.. Abhi nahi to kab.

Susheela - pakka?

Pramod - ha next month. Final.

She quickly hugged him.

Susheela - I can't believe.. Like hamari Shaadi.. Kitna kuch hoga haldi, mahendi, sangeet aur ziu bhi hamare sath hogi.

Pramod - I know and don't worry.. Koi kami nahi chhodne wala mai.

She kissed his cheek lays back on the bed taking a deep breath. She was waiting for this since 2 years.

Finally they are getting married.

The guest list was ready, the invitations were sent to guests, they have booked one the best resort the town.