Chapter 86💜🦋

Start from the beginning

They chuckled and moved inside.

Mug:Deii neenga poi saamy kumbdunga naanga poi edhaadhu poojai ku vaangittu varo..

Sa:Anneyy yedhukku ney adhellaa neengalu vaanga..

Rak:Un birthday di inniku naanga poi vaangittu varo neenga ponga munnaadi..machi kooptu po da..

Arjun nodded and they both went inside.

After they went near the god statue.Arjun frowned seeing her who got glued on her place suddenly with shock mixed happy face.

Arj:Ennaachu ma?

She smiled seeing him and again saw the person before her.He frowned and saw her eyesight his lips too curved seeing the person before them.

...Haan Prabha shall we move?

Prabha nodded her head smiling.Then both turned straight only to stood rooted to the ground.

Sa:Abby..

Abby eyes pooled with tears seeing his sana after an long gap.Prabha(Abby's wife) smiled wide seeing her.She took a step forward to move towards her but abby caught her wrist and dragged her from there without sparing another glance at his sana.

Sahana stood there numb seeing his actions.Arjun sighed.

Arj:Saha..

Sa:Arjun.. Abby..

Arj:Saha Namma saamy kumbda polaa vaa..

Sa:Illa Arjun Abby enna paakalayaa?Adhu Abby dhane illa enakku dha apdi theriyudhaa?

Arj:Maa..

Sa:Illa illa adhu abhi dha Prabha anni enna paathu siruchaanga Arjuneyy..naan pesaama ninna naale thappaa nenachukkutaanga pola naan poi peseetu varen iru..

She started to walk behind them but Arjun caught her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Sa:Arjun..

Arj:Namma avanga veetukke poi paakalaa ma..modhala saamy kumtu varlaa vaa..

Sa: Arjun oru vela..avan enmela innu kovathule irukkaano..adhaa pesaama poitaanaa... appo amma appa uh innu kovathule dha iruppaanga le...appo kandippa Nammala yethukka maataanga Namma thirumba Bangalore poyirlaa Arjuneyy vaanga..

She said it in single go and started to drag him from there.But he stayed still and pressed her both palms with his.

Arj:Kannamma look at my eyes..

She blinked and got silent looking at his brown orbs which can melt her in a second even in her worst time.

Arj:Namma inga vandhirukardhu ore oru vishyathukaaga mattu dha adhu anga pona kapro Unakke puriyu so..summa avanga yethukka maataanga ivanga yethukka maataanga nu nenaikaama en kaiya mattu pudichuttu vaa unna yaarukittayu thara maate..enakkaaga en rowdy ahh thirumba iruppiyaa..??
I hate this sahana..please.

He begged her stretching the word please.Her lips curved up instantly and nodded her head slowly accepting.

Arj:I want my rowdy to answer out loud..

Sa:Okay Arjuneyy..

Arj:Thank you so much..you can do this come..

She smiled and both stood before the god statue.

Iyer:Archana pannanumaa pa?

Arj:Aama saami sahana apro saami perukku panneerunga..

Iyer:Inniku enna idheyy perule ithana peru vandhu archana pandraanga..?