( x. ela se importa )

Comincia dall'inizio

     joão scoffed, "if i do, i'll buy it over there." he carelessly said as he threw more clothes into the suitcase.

     "rich boy much?" lia murmured. joão chuckled at her comment. "can you estimate at what time you're going to get here?"

     "according to google at 12:00 or 1:00 a.m."

    lia hummed, "according to google? you know you could've done the math, right? in a calculator."

     "i don't trust myself with a calculator. somehow i always get the answers wrong." he shook his head. lia watched him say and she couldn't help but laugh at this. "but are you sure you can pick me up at that time? i don't want you to wake up that early."

     lia sighed, "well, you woke me up last night at 3:00 a.m. i'll be fine, but i have to leave you now because i just got home."

she grabbed her and gave him a thumbs up. "okay. i'll call you when i get to mexico."

"okay, no. well, yes, but send me a text before you get into the plane." she cares. joão feels like kicking his feet up in the air like a little kid after hearing this. magui never asks him to do that when he's traveling. he's conscious that everyone has different love languages, but sometimes it feels like magui can't even love him. with lia he doesn't feel out of place and it feels like his feelings are being acknowledged.

lia simply has a better way of expressing her love than magui does.

"okay. i will." he smiled one last time at lia before hanging up.

- IMESSAGES -
SELENE - mi mujer❤️‍🔥
CECILIA - mi dama💝

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥 sent an article from https://ew.com > tv

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
lia omg!!

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
have you seen this!????

MI DAMA💝
omg noooo

MI MUJER💝
i knew these type of things went on in televisa but i never put sm thought into it.

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
kate del castillo talked about something similar in her documentary

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
it's slightly different because kate said that they only picked mexican actresses that work in mexico to sell to mexican companies

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
but this one sounds more scary because it has to do w the gulf cartel.

MI DAMA💝
i don't think it's only w the gulf cartel. i'm pretty sure that it involves more cartels too.

MI DAMA💝
i saw a tt the other day ab how abl payed for all these actresses to go to the parties he threw at his house.

MI DAMA💝
sandra beltrán also talked ab 1 of those parties

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
that's so scary.

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
do u think sergio knows more ab this?

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
maybe he can ask his dad, idk!

MI DAMA💝
sel 💀

MI DAMA💝
sergio doesn't even talk to his dad anymore.

MI DAMA💝
ANDD not to mention that we can get ourselves killed if we say something ab it.

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
i don't think they'd kill us! they don't mess with public figures !

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
well they do

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
but they can't kill us js like that

MI DAMA💝
either way!!! i'm not risking it!

MI DAMA💝
i've made plans on moving to ensenada when i'm old and i'm not gonna die before that so

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
omg😭

MI MUJER❤️‍🔥
fine!! ttyl xoxo

- INSTAGRAM DMS -
JOAOFELIX79

JOAOFELIX79
i'm about to get into the plane.

LIAITHINK
ok!! call me when u get to here!

════ ☆ ★ ☆ ════