"We still don't trust you... let us examine inside of the house-" before the Fatui could finish, Diluc interrupted angrily, "I simply just said... I have everybody here and we are all aware that there is no Moon Wielder here" Diluc spoke.

Aether looked quickly towards the door, nervous and worried about you as he didn't wanna have the thought of you being taken away and he's unable to protect you.

"We all agreed that we don't trust you, we are going to check inside of that house and there is no stopping us-" before the Fatui could finish.

The other two Fatui behind were knocked by from some Forcefields that have appeared to come from above as everybody including the Fatui stared in shock.

"Where did that come from?!" one of the Fatui from the back spoke, everybody looked up to notice that somebody has jumped from above the Roof and high into the sky.

They realized somebody has ambushed them as they all tried running away, except the ambusher was none other than you.

The Fatui who led the other Fatui remained still as you jumped on top of him, his body harshly hitting the ground as your feet harshly broke his skull which scared the rest of the Fatui.

"You wanted me, didn't you not... so come get me..." you spoke, glaring darkly at the Fatui who got shivers as they remembered you weren't an ordinary Moon Wielder... you were the Moon Archon...

"W...We must surrender... r...right now!" the Fatui spoke as they all tried leaving as you narrowed your brows down angrily, gripping onto your polearm tightly.

"Oh come on... YOU. AREN'T. SCARED... ARE YOU?!" you shouted, then stabbing your polearm onto the ground as cracks stilled to appear which made Aether stare in shock.

You then ran after the Fatui, thankfully it was nighttime as your speed has increased a lot more but Paimon panicked and pulled Aether with all of her strength as everybody stared in shock as she led him to your polearm.

"Come on, Traveler! You are the only one who is fast enough to reach Y/n, and they left their polearm! Grab it for them!" Paimon spoke, also trying to lift up the polearm but it was no use.

Aether approached your polearm as he held onto it tightly, he then gasped as he now couldn't let go of the polearm, his head now aching badly in pain.

"MOM! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY, STAY CALM, I'LL GO GET Y/B/N-!"

"Y/A/N! YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OTHERWISE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU IS GOING TO TRY TO KILL YOU!"

'W...What is this Flashback... was this from the... Archon War... and what was Xiao doing there...' Aether thought in his head, now managing to pull the polearm out of the ground as Paimon gasped.

"Okay, okay! You got it, hurry up and go now-" before Paimon could finish, Aether hugged her tightly with his left arm as the polearm which was in his right hand began glowing brightly.

"Paimon... HOLD ON TIGHTLY!" Aether yelled, the polearm then was sent flying to the direction you went as Aether and Paimon who was gripping onto it for dear life as it went in horribly fast speed.

"AAAAAAAAA!" Paimon screamed, Aether who was trying his hardest to let go of the polearm and Paimon as his eyes widened, finally noticing you who was fighting the Fatui in a physical fight.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN!" Paimon shouted, you got distracted from Paimon's voice as you turned around and noticed them coming towards you with your polearm.

The Fatui thought they could sneak up on you as your eyes glowed brightly in purple, you stuck your left hand as threw them backwards with your forcefield.