Chapter 49

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name
y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BIG BROTHER!" you shouted as Columbina got too distracted with your voice and smirked, your brother looked towards you as you flew towards them.

Sticking out your left hand as your palm glowed purple, sending Columbina towards the cliff as she hit her back on the hard texture and groaned in pain while you approached your brother.

"Sorry for coming late..." "No worries! You came perfect timing but we must get rid of her..." your brother spoke as he glared at her, she got up as she ran towards your brother and you again and attacked once again.

"WHERE IS THE GNOSIS?!" she shouted angrily as she gritted her teeth, your brother gritted his teeth as he defended you and him with his claymore that was impossible to break.

"TELL ME! WHERE. IS. THE. GNOSES?!" she shouted as her voice became a clear echo that Aether and everybody heard from below as they listened.

"I. WILL. NEVER. TELL. YOU!" your brother shouted as he kicked Columbina in the stomach harshly, she took a few steps back as she held her stomach in pain as she opened her eyes.

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW! THEN I'LL BE SURE I FIND IT-!" she shouted as she ran towards you, you gasped as she sent you towards the top of the palace as you hit the glass ceiling harshly while you groaned in pain.

"Y/A/N-!" before your brother could finish, he heard noises behind him as he used his claymore to defend himself again "PAY ATTENTION TO ME Y/B/A/N! PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE SUN ARCHON!" she shouted, causing another echo.

You groaned as you held your head in pain, you heard noises underneath you as you looked down slowly, you realize the glass ceiling was cracking and before you could move...

It completely shattered as you screamed, falling level by level quickly as Aether heard something while he was trying to get everybody out, he looked up as he noticed you were falling down.

He ran towards you as everybody gasped and tried to get out of the chains that were attached to their wrists but it was no badge.

Before you could hit the ground, you felt something around your waist as you opened your eyes slowly and noticed that there was a yellow-looking lasso that was glowing attached onto you.

You looked up as you noticed your brother holding onto it tightly, he noticed Aether coming towards you as he let go and Aether caught you. He blushed slightly as you stared at him blankly, you quickly got out of grip.

"Uhm... thank you?" you thanked him as he blushed and nodded, you looked up as you worried for your brother, you quickly flew back up as Aether stuck his hand, trying to reach for you but you sadly already left as he sighed sadly.

"BIG BROTHER!" you shouted as you saw Columbina trying to get a good hit out of him but he either continued dodging or trying to hit her but she did the same by dodging.

Your brother noticed you coming back as Columbina noticed he was distracted and tried to hit him but you noticed and gritted your teeth as you activated your shield around him.

She gasped as your brother glared at her, the ends of his hair and his eyes glowing yellow as he slowly approached Columbina but she was scared... not because of you... because she noticed something was wrong with your brother's power... he was hiding it...

"OH I GET IT NOW! YOU ARE HIDING YOUR POWER AWAY FROM ME, FROM YOUR TWIN!" she shouted as he gritted his teeth and ran towards her while swirling his claymore like it weight nothing.

Both Columbina and your brother continued to fight one another and you gritted your teeth, landing on the glass ceiling and summoning your polearm as you ran towards them.

You and your brother began to attack Columbina together but it got harder and harder slowly, Columbina didn't even seem to be tired as she smirked and blushed from the sight of you obviously.

Columbina got bored of the fight as she backed away and activated her power, you and your brother stood in front of the broken glass ceiling as your brother gasped.

Columbina smirked as she used her fingers to close them and open them again as she was signalling 'Bye-bye' then suddenly a huge explosion appeared.

Your brother grabbed you and hugged you tightly as you both fell through the broken glass ceiling...

You both almost fell to the end of the ground when your brother attached his yellow-looking lasso to something as he held onto it which managed to make you and your brother safe from the fall.

He held onto your waist and you held onto his neck tightly, you both noticed a piece of glass falling down and landing on the top of the tile with the Sun and Moon put together as the tile broke.

You both swallowed your saliva as your brother looked up and noticed Columbina coming down slowly as he sighed.

"Hey... listen to me..." he spoke as you were confused, you noticed that he was slowly losing his grip on the lasso as your eyes widened and you stared at him.

"This may sound very much risky and all but listen to me! I'm going to do something that you may be mad at me and something is coming..." he spoke as you stared in confusion...

You felt pain through your head as you let go of your brother's neck and held onto your head in pain, he sighed as he gritted his teeth.

"I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" he shouted as your eyes widened, he let go of you as you stared at him in shock as you screamed while you fell through the hole, crying as you fell through the hole.

He began to fly, moving away from the broken tile as he landed near the broken down throne before getting a slash on the chest to stomach as blood came gushing out.

"AHAHAHA! SEE WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR POOR TWIN!" Columbina shouted as your brother held his stomach with left arm while his claymore was in his right hand.

"Y/B/A/N!" Aether shouted as he ran towards your brother but your brother stuck his left hand out which made Aether stop in his place as your brother smirked and rotated his head towards him.

"Don't worry about me! Remember that I could heal myself, if I were you, I would jump down into that hole and stop my twin before things get messy..." he spoke as Aether nodded, your brother closed his eyes as the ends of his hair began to float while it glowed yellow.

All of the chains attached to the others disappeared as they got up and the shield cracked open so they managed to get out of that too.

"GO! GO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" your brother shouted as he smiled at them, they all nodded and they jumped into the hole while your brother dragged his claymore on the ground and ran towards Columbina who laughed and attacked him again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - OMG HERE IS CHAPTER 49!! AND I'M TRULY SORRY ABOUT HOW THIS IS GOING I PROMISE THAT I'LL TRY TO MAKE 😭 CHAPTER 50 EVEN BETTER!!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let's hope that Y/N's Brother is okay and Y/N them self is alright as well!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 49 of this Fanfic and stay tuned for Chapter 50 of this Fanfic!! Bye bye for how!! <33

Word Count - 1307