Kazuma: 'Isnt her face too close?!'

Y/N: ...No, are you kidding me? why would i use a woman as a shield? that would hurt my pride as a swordsman.

Darkness: It would be my pleasure!

Kazuma: W-We get eaten by monsters everyday...

Darkness: Then that would be even more my pleasure!

Y/N: 'Stop it Kazuma! dont add more to the fire!'

Kazuma: Oh... 'Its not just her abillities, shes hopeless to the core...'

Kazuma made an eye contact to Y/N, then he said "Masochist." which made Y/N surprised, leaving Darkness confused.

TIMESKIPPU NO JUTSU!
MORNING: GUILD

It is now morning, with Kazuma and Y/N walking through the entrance of the Guild.

Kazuma: I was so worn out that i slept until noon...

Y/N: 'But i havent slept myself normally ever since i came to this world though? ive been sleeping with you guys, training my breathing...'

As both Kazuma and Y/N enter the Guild, what they saw was Aqua doing some party tricks on her fan, making some water out of her hands behind the fan, and making a flower bloom. Everyone cheered for her.

Aqua: Thank you! thank you! Oh, Y/N! Kazuma! what do you think of my newly acquired new skill? isnt it beffiting of a water goddess like myself?

Y/N: 'Wasnt that a party trick skill, you useless goddess.'

AN: KONOSUBA!

Kazuma, Y/N, and Megumin are all eating as Kazuma held his adventurer card, Y/N staring at his adventure card intently.

Y/N: 'I wonder...'

Kazuma: You can learn skills with the points you've saved up huh? ill have to be careful not to use them on any weird skills...

We look towards a veteran adventurer, to ask some questions, and it was Megumin.

Megumin: Mm? oh, First you get someone to teach you how to use a skill- Mm. Then the entry(skill) will appear on your card, if you use your points on that entry, you'll finish learning it.

Y/N: Oh.

Kazuma: Then, does that mean if i have you teach mei could learn to use  explosion magic too?

Megumin: Exactly! thats exactly right kazuma! if you want to learn explosion magic, i'll teach you as much as you want!

As Megumin kept *cough* begging *cough* for Kazuma to learn explosion magic Y/N started walking towards Busty Blonde.

Megumin: Heck, is there any other skill more worthwhile to learn? No, there certainly is not! Come now! and walk the path of explosions with me!

Kazuma: 'Ugh... her face is too close...'  Hey, calm down little-

Y/N: Excuse me, i would like to change my job class.

Naturally, this caught three people's interest, which include Aqua, Megumin, and Kazuma.

Busty Blonde: Of course, what job will you choose?

Y/N: An adventurer.

This made everyone quite shocked, a man who is already a successfull swordsman, want to change it into an adventurer?

Busty Blonde: A-Are you sure..?

Y/N: 100%

Busty Blonde: Okay then... Its done, you have now change you're job to adventurer...

Y/N: Splendid.

Y/N walked back towards the two who was still eating.

Kazuma: Uhh, Y/N. Were you that sure that you picked-

Y/N: Certainly, now-

???: I've been looking for you both.

Y/N/Kazuma: Huh?

They both turn around and saw... Darkness.

Kazuma: 'Oh no!'

Y/N: 'Crap this sucks!'

Darkness: You said you had to much to drink yesterday, and headed straight home... while Y/N... as emotionless as ever...

She said wile panting a bit but composed herself and sat next Y/N.

Y/N: Mm...

Kazuma: N-No need to worry! 'Dammit! i was going to turn her down gently!'

Y/N: 'Looks like Kazumas intentions didnt get through her at all...'

Darkness: Shall we continue where our conversations left off yesterda-

Y/N: Im sorry, but we refuse to let you join our party.

Darkness: Uoouh!

She said... standing, smiling, panting, blushing, hugging herself, touching her... boobs?

Darkness: Suck a snap decision!

Y/N: Huh? that made you happy? such personality cannot join our party...

Darkness just... moaned from that, then a laugh was heard behind Darkness.

???: That wont do Darkness, you cant be so pushy.

Y/N: And you are?

???: Im Chris, a Thief. As you can see.

Y/N: Yeah... i can see from that outfit.

Y/N watched every bit of Chris's body intently, making her cover some of her body.

Chris: Please dont sound it weird... And you, the guy with brown hair.

Kazuma: M-Me?

Chris: Yep, you seem to be in need of a useful skill, how about a thief skill?

Kazuma: Huh?

Chris: It takes very few points to learn, so its a good value and im sure it would come in handy.

Kazuma made a happy "Heeeeeehhhh" sound.

Chris: If you act now ill do it for the cost of a drink.

Kazuma: Thats cheap! all right! lets do it! Excuse me! one-ice cold drink for this lady over here!

Y/N: Hey thief.

Chris: I have a name you know, but what is it?

Y/N: How many cheap skills do you have to teach my friend over here?

Y/N gestured for Kazuma.

Chris: Mmm... Maybe 2 or 3.

Y/N: I see...

Then, out of nowhere. Y/N slammed some eris on the table, causing a big echo throughout the building.

Y/N: Get this woman 3 more.

Chris: Now thats what im talking about!

TO BE CONTINUED!

WORD COUNT: 1392

AUTHOR: OKAY! i tried to make Y/N more noticeable since Kazuma is more talkative in this story, SO i took some editing pieces and yeah took some Kazumas line in the anime and made them change to Y/N talking, and yes changing you're job was on purpose and yep, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND PEACE!