11 - I hate it

I tried to keep my mind off everything that was till Theodore and Pansy walked off. I looked over at Ethan whose head was on the table as he sat a chair away from me. I moved over a chair and softly said his name. He slowly looked up at me.

Alyssienna: Ethan... listen I know you wanted Max to be here but I promise you his soul is here watching us feeling bad that he left you and he wants you to be happy so what do you say we go and dance

Ethan: Is Alyssienna: Asking me t slow dance with her

He laughed and I laughed along with him.

Alyssienna: I guess I am

Ethan: I'll take that offer I guess 

As we stood up and walked over to the table a slightly faster song started to play and the rest were on their way to sit back down. Ethan and I walked hand in hand to the dance floor.

McGonagall:  Alright you don't have to but if you would gladly join the dance floor we are going to do a dance off. Ethan and I stood in front of the 2 groups Pansy and Saya lined up with Theodore and Mattheo on each side of me and Ethan. Soon Young, Dumb, and Broke started playing and we started dancing.Once we were done they all took a seat except for Pansy, Saya, Theodore, Mattheo, Ethan, and I. (The next few parts of this story will most likely be in the next chapter). 

Dumbledore: It's time for the house sing off boys v.s girls Slyhterin is first

Alyssienna *yelling* Our name is the slytherin Queens

Ethan: * Yelling* we are the Slyhterin rulers

Soon they started playing teenage dream by Stephen Dawes.

Mcgonagall: How this works is that the Other 3 houses will cheer at the end and who ever gets the loudest cheers will move on to the semi finals The ladies first as always.

 Sorry for the short chapter!! I apologize. I just wanted a different chapter for the singing.