1 ⚠️

AUTHORS NOTE
This is a warning this chapter and some other chapters will include mentions of abuse and mental health on the chapters with an of this mentioned I will put a ⚠️ sign next to the chapter number.

Chapter 1 - Jeanette's back story
Jeanette's POV

Dear Diary,

Well to start from the beginning would be a good start. Hi I'm Jeanette Miller singer and song writer from the chipettes. My life is probably what you would expect. Stressed teenager , Sister , Daughter,  Girlfriend. Yes my life is all this but more.

I was born April 2nd 2005 to my mother Odette and Father , Felix Ember. Your probably wondering where Eleanor and Brittney are in this story. Well they come much much later. I am actually adopted. Britt and Ellie aren't my real sisters however I do have real siblings. My older twin brother Aiden and older sister Victoria. My real name is Alise which I do not like as it brings back harsh memories. 

When I turned 3 my father turned on us.  My mother and sister were brutally murdered in front of my eyes. These images still burn my mind to this day. However me and Aiden got away. The police arrived to us just in time before he got to us. Dad was thrown in jail and me and Aiden were put into Foster care.

Foster care sucked the kids were so mean to me all the time. Some nights I was too scared to sleep. Afraid that some punk would beat me up. Aiden changed... he became one of them to this day I still don't forgive him. Yet if I had the chance to see him again it would be a different story. Me and him got split up. I was put into a loving home with my two sisters I have to this day. Brittney and Eleanor with a loving woman named Miss Miller. I had never felt so loved and safe in my life.

I Alise Nova Ember have now changed over to Jeanette Nova Miller forever and always.

I would never thought our dear next door neighbours would end up being mine , Britts and Ellies dates. Dave Seville and his 3 sons Simon , Alvin and Theodore were the kindest to me during my transition from an abusive family to a loving family. The boys know I'm adopted however they have no clue about what I went through if I were to tell anyone it would be my love Simon. He knows me the best out of all of them and I know if I told him my secret he would support me to infinity and back.

So that's my story. One day I will admit everything however for now you Diary are the only one to know.

Till next time Diary
Jeanette <3 xx