AN:

Hey Everybody! So I wanted to come on here and make a little announcement for everyone that still has my book saved in their libraries or to the new people that are reading this story for the first time or the 100th time. <3 I am so so excited to announce that the second movie, Avatar : The Way Of Water has arrived in theaters!

I have had many of you message me asking if I will continue this story and even if it hadn't gotten all the love it has gotten. That was absolutely my plan. But seeing as how many of you do love this story I ABSOLUTELY will be continuing this book so please be on the look out!

I had plans to see the movie the day it came out but due to the snow storm I received in my area I was unable to do so. I have made plans and babysitters and all that to be able to go see it for the first time next weekend! And I cannot express just how excited I am. I absolutely fell in love with the first one when it came out all those years ago. And I love Sam Worthington and his character Jake so much, which is what inspired this story.

And seeing as there was literally NO Jake stories on Wattpad when I first decided to write mine. Lol. So I will be seeing the movie in the theaters first and getting my inspiration and ideas for the second part of the book. But I also wanted to make everyone aware as well is that obviously the first part of this book was done by watching the movie and writing at the same time. Seeing as I can't take my computer and pause the movie in a theater setting lol, I will just be getting ideas for now. And as soon as it's available on any streaming site. I will be purchasing the movie and continuing the story. So it is coming I swear and please continue to have patience with me as I have to have with myself as well.

I also wanted to give a shout out as well. This book was first published on June 8th 2022. And in that time it has gained 53.3K reads and climbing!!! And that absolutely blows my mind! As well as over 1K votes! So thank you to each and everyone of you that has supported this book, supported me by following me, supported by voting or writing comments on these stories which I love to read. So thank you all so much and I love you all so much!!
Please continue to check out all my other writings as well and don't forget to vote for each chapter!