𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 .

Start from the beginning

Once I got inside , it was just gorgeous . I was in wow . Gold and black furniture . Bars , miniature pools , aquariums in the walls , everything was just to die for . I spotted the front desk , and made my way over .

There was a secretary sitting at the desk , she was a very gorgeous black woman . Looked about some years older than me , but not that many . Maybe in her late 20's . She was very slim and had long legs . I could tell by the clear desk .

She looked up when I approached her . Her eyes widened a little bit . She immediately opened her mouth to speak . " Brandy Norwood right ?" She asked me with a slight smile on her face . " Yes ma'am . How did you know ?" I asked her curiously .

" You're one of the hottest actors right now . I just saw you in the movie theater yesterday . You're a real talent . And even prettier in person ." She complimented me . Almost sounds like she was sucking up to me .

" Thanks . That means a lot ." I smiled back . " So where should I be heading too ? One of the assistants offices I assume ." I said back to her . " Oh no , 20th floor , Angelina Jolie's office at the very end of the hallway . It's so huge , you can't miss it ." She smiled .

" But everyone else meets with the assistants ." I said extremely certain she might of had a mix up . " She won't mind , she's not as busy today , you can meet with her personally . Now run along before you're late . Angelina doesn't like people wasting her time ." She said warning me .

I nodded , thanked her , and quickly rushed my way to the elevator . Once I got inside , I pressed the 20th floor button . I clutched on to my folder with all my information inside . I could hear the elevator ding , and the doors open . I walked slowly out of the elevator , and felt it shut behind me .

My heart started beating fast , but my legs moved even faster . I was nervous . I didn't know what to expect at all . I came to the gigantic double doors at the end of the hallway . The plague on it read  " Ms Angelina Jolie ".

I pressed on the gold button beside the black cushioned doors that had gold exterior around them . Damn , this lady must really fuck with black and gold . No one said anything . Except , the doors open quickly . It startled me a bit .

I walked in slowly . Her office was gigantic . It basically had the same kind of look as the rest of the building . But kind of nicer . Different designs everywhere . In the back center of the office in front of the window was her desk area . The chair was turned facing the window .

Whoever it was seemed to be focused . It was definitely her . I could see the person turn their face to the side . Long gorgeous brown hair was in her face , so I couldn't get a clear image . " Any chair is fine ." Her voice boomed throughout her office causing me to jump a little .

It was very demanding , but really clear and angelic at the same time . As I walked , my heels echoed throughout the office . I sat in the middle chair that was directly smack in front of her desk .

I could see a hand pop out from the side of the black and gold chair . Her hands were gorgeous . They had iced out rings on them . " Name ?" She asked me snapping her fingers . " Brandy. Brandy Norwood Ms. Jolie ." I answered . The chair did a slight turned , and then whipped around quickly .

It stunned me . Next thing I know , I was looking directly in the eyes of Angelina Jolie herself . I felt my heart drop to my fucking ass . She was the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen in my 19 years of breathing .