The Second, at two

I large fire ball shot out and through you and Ebenezer, going around and around a large mountain type tower.

A ton did little faith things began giggling and flying.

"Who dares disturb my slumber?!" A loud voice called. You and Ebenezer were holding onto each other, without noticing.

"State thy name and business, puny mortal."
The little fairy things were laughing at you both.

You heard laughing?

"I can't! I cant.. i cant keep it up! I'm sorry, I'm sorry it was her! She dared me! Oh we do like to have fun here!" The large man walked down, and shrunk down to our size, still being extremely tall.

"Don't worry, I know who you are. Come one, bring it in Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring it in!" As he was hugging Ebenezer, he noticed you, fidgeting with your fingers.

He let go of Ebenezer, and spoke "Oh! Who is this beautiful lady? I was told you had a wife Scrooge?"

"She isn't my wife! She's my worker, she is staying with me to clean my house, and she wanted to come along, nothing more!"

You wish there was more tho..

Suddenly you were grabbed into a huge hug, "Welcome my friends! Welcome! What's your name, fine lady?" He set you down,

"My name is Y/N..?" You spoke, still confused as hell.

"Welcome where? Where are we? When are we?"

"Oh you are in the here and now! In the present! Isn't it just fabulous?!"

"It's rather beautiful, I'd say." You said, looking around.

Ebenezer said something under his breath, but you didn't mind it.

"From here, I can go anywhere i please, just so Ling it's happening right now! And I do so love to visit your teeny tiny, tootsy-wootsy little planet at this time of year! So much love, generosity, and good cheer! Which, conversely, brings me to you, Ebenezer Scrooge."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Why not her?!"

"I haven't done anything, Ebenezer? Plus, the only reason we're here is because of you."

"Exactly! Squeezing, wrenching, grasping, clutching, covetous you scrooge!"

He turned into a coin and Ebenezer caught it, being greedy. But it disappeared.

"Secret and solitary as an oyster, you edge along the crowded paths of life keeping everyone at a distance! Not including her, form what i can tell.." he pointed at you.

You were extremely confused right now, what did he mean? He moved to Ebenezers shoulder.

"Why, you stopped truly living your life so long ago, you might as well be dead."

"Do not presume to tell me how to live my life! I..lead a good life! I'm a good man!"

"Hah! I good man he says..uh..uh..uh."

(Not my song)

Ebenezer Scrooge
The sins of man are huge!
A never-ending symphony of villainy and infamy
Of mischief, mayhem, misery, deceit and subterfuge!
You are both forced into a seat and we're floating up, you were panicking again, you held onto Ebenezers arm, he gripped it tightly.
And no one's worse than you,
Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge
But while the likes of you make life seem like a living hell
You know, life has a brighter side as well.. WHOOO!!!
I Like life! Life likes me~
You knew this man was gay, you knew that for a fact.
Life and I fairly fully agree
Life is fine
Life is good
Especially mind which is just as it should be
I like life, here and now
Life and I make a mutual vow
Till I die
Life and I
We'll both try to be better somehow
Yes, I like living the life and why not?
As he sang, he flew up, and fell down, kinda in a laying position, with his knee up and hand on his hip. You knew he was gay for a fact now.
Cause life's a pleasure that I deny not
Ebenezer was plugging his ears, you read somewhere that physically putting your finger sun your ears was bad, you you removed them and folding over his ears, and covered them. He turned slightly, looking at you, but looked back.
I like life!
Whoo!!
Life likes me
I make life a perpetual spree
Eating food, mmm!
Drinking wine!
Thinking who'd like the privilege to join me
I like life!
You should too!
You were being flown up, and you moved your hands away from his head to his arms again, scared for your life, he held you, did he really care about you that much?
Just live life spreading cheer while you do
Life is short
Make it count
The seat disappeared and you two were sliding down a golden fire looking slide towards another seat, you fell on top of him, you quickly got off flustered, and sat next to him.
There's no problem that can't be surmounted
Life your life unafraid
Just give in
Cause life's a wonderful thing
For living~ life
Oh yes I like life!