I'm SO SO SO Sorry

Hello, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

This is Not a chapter and I'm sorry for that, but I have something else that I would like to talk to you guys about today.

This is hard for me to say, or in this case, write. 

I really tried to avoid doing this, but I just really can't continue with this anymore. I am putting You Fixed Me, Foster up for adoption.

I have no idea what to write for this and don't know how to continue writing it.

It's not just You Fixed Me, Foster that I'm putting up for adoption, I'm putting up the entire My Foster Series. Aka the first book as well. I had ideas as to what I was going to do for a third book, but since I have no ideas on how to continue with this one, the third is most definitely not happening. Well at least from me.

If you are interested in adopting the book/series don't be afraid to contact me, please. You can do that by the comments, private messages, my email, or Tumblr.

Another thing, if this is adopted on ao3, if the person adopting it allows me, I will post it on Wattpad. But if it's adopted on Wattpad, if the person who adopted it allows it, I will post it on ao3.

I will keep you guys updated on how the process goes. And once it's adopted, I will let you guys know who is the new writer.

Once again, I am really and truly sorry. You guys don't know how much it pains me to do this. 

I thank all my readers who have stuck around and read this series from the very beginning.

Another thing, I just wanted to say how many views this has gotten over the period that I have had it posted. It's a combination of book 1 and 2 from both Wattpad and ao3. 

Views/Hits: 13984 In total from the day posted

That's a lot and I appreciate all the support that I have gotten for this.

A few last things before I sign off,  I might write another sokeefe fanfic in the future at some point, but I don't know if that will happen because I have been stuck in the Kam and Fitz x Dex and other ships like that currently.

And finally, if you ever have any ideas or suggestions that you guys would like to see me write, I'm always open to suggestions.

Don't forget that I love you guys so much and thank you all for all of the support and love.

Well, Goodbye for now, My Lightning Bolts✨⚡💛

denkis_sibling✨⚡💛

Posted: Saturday December 17th, 2022

431 Total Words