Breakfast-2min

Chapter contains: toys, spanking, blowjob, face fucking, slight choke, degration(I think that's what it's called)

It was early in the morning, Minho was sleeping while seungmin made breakfast for the both of them. While seungmin was cooking he suddenly felt a pair of hands on his waist, "good morning! Did you sleep well?" Seungmin asked minho "mhm" minho tiredly replied. 

After a few minutes of minho back hugging seungmin breakfast was finally done, "I'll wash the dishes" minho said, seungmin quickly denying and saying that he would do it. Minho finally gave in and let seungmin wash them. After washing the dishes seungmin went upstairs just to find minho on their bed sleeping again. Seungmin didn't want to wake him up so he carefully slipped  under the covers and cuddled minho, little did seungmin know minho was awake the whole time, minho quickly flipped him and seungmin over making him hover above him. 

"Minho? w-what're you doing?"

"nothing, just relax."

Seungmin didn't know wether to trust him or not but he gave in.. Minho leaning in and kissing him slowly, seungmin wrapped his arms around minho's neck, playing with his hair. All of this turning into a hot make out session. Minho pulled away and stared at his boyfriend, then pulling of Seungmin's shirt. He looked at seungmins's small waist and put his hands around it. He then started to leave marks on his neck, sucking until they were dark purple. This action made seungmin slightly moan and whimper. "mmm~~ d-daddy~" minho smirked from what seungmin      just said.

"such a pretty slut for me aren't you?~"

"y-yes only for you daddy"

"then show me how good you can be for me~"

Minho's words triggered seungmin, minho getting off of him and sitting on the edge of the bed, "cmon, I thought you wanted to be good and pretty for me?" Minho said, seungmin got in front of minho and slowly pulled down minho's pants. He then pulled down his boxers just to meet minho's already hard cock. He then started kitten licking it, "mm~ don't tease kitten~" 

that just made suengmin even more needy

He then took Minho's length in his mouth, sucking and squeezing his cock, "ahh~ so good for me princess~" minho said grabbing suengmin's hair, pushing his head down. Deep throating seungmin making him gag, "mmm~!" Seungmin whined. The vibration making minho moan, he then started to face fuck seungmin, who was trying his best not to gag. "ahhh~ princess im cumming~~" Minho said doing one final thrust before cumming down seungmin's throat. He wiped away the extra cum on the corner of his lips and sat on top of minho, "mmm~ you took daddy so well, now you get an special prize~" minho praising him made him whimper, "d-daddy what's my prize?"

"You'll see~"

Minho then put seungmin on the bed again and took of seungmins pants and boxers, "wait here princess" minho said before leaving the needy boy to get something from the closet, seungmin already knew what he was getting, he was getting their special box the box has lube, vibrators, dildos,cuffs, a blindfold and more. Minho came back and cuffed seungmin to the head board of the bed. "Which one princess?~" seungmin thought for a bit before saying "the black vibrating dildo" minho grabbed it and open the cap of the lube and put it all over the toy, he spread it with his hand and put the excess lube on seungmins entrance, "are you ready princess?" Seungmin nodded back eagerly. "Y-yes daddy please w-wan it in me please!" Those words we just what minho needed to hear before pushing the toy in seungmin. "a-ahh d-don't stop daddy p-please make m-me feel good!" "Whatever you want princess" minho then shoved the toy in and out of seungmins hole and turned the vibration to the highest level, making seungmin moan loud, he was sure the neighbours could hear him. "AHH! S-SHIT D-DONT STOP D-DADDY MAKE- AH~M-ME FEEL GOOD!! WANT MORE~!" seungmin said in between moans. Minho thrusted faster until he hit a certain spot making Seungmin scream in pleasure.

"found it"

"A-AHH MMM~ Y-YES AHH- R-RIGHT THERE DADDY! P-PLEASE- AHH~HIT THERE A-AGAIN! MM FEELS SO GOOD Y-YES PLEASE!" Seungmin begged, and how could minho say no? He thrusted on that spot more, "D-DADDY AHH~ IM C-CUMMING!" "cum for me princess~" minho's words sent seungmin over the edge, making him squirt hot white strands of cum from his cock, landing on his stomach and on Minho's arm. "mmm~ you did do good for me baby~~" minho said praising the younger while taking his pants and boxers off, "we're not done yet princess~" "wh-what but I c-cant take it-" "you can and you will" minho said in a deep voice, giving seungmin shivers down his spine. He then proceeded to put lube on his cock then pull the toy out of seungmins ass, "get ready princess, now you get the real prize" minho whispered in seungmins ear. He then pushed his cock on seungmin, "A-AH MMM~ D-DADDY! T-TOO BIG!" Seungmin moaned out "F-fuck so tight for daddy aren't you? Even after I fucked with the dildo huh?" He then slapped seungmins ass, "count" he said

one

spank

two

spank

...

t-ten

spank

Minho then rubbed seungmins red ass cheek, just then, he thrusted. Oh and he thrusted FAST. "A-AHH D-DADDY! S-SO A-AH B-BIG!~" He thrusted harder, hitting the youngers prostate making him scream. "mmm does that spot feel nice" minho said while abusing the youngers poor prostate, "Y-YES D-DADDY! AHH YES S-SO SO G-GOOD!" Seungmin moaned while pulling on the cuffs, his wrist probably bruised from pulling on them so much. Minho then put seungmins legs on his shoulder to get deeper in him, he then wrapped a hand around seungmins neck, slightly choking the younger. "A-AHH YES DADDY, Y-YOU FUCK M-ME SO GOOD AHHH!" Seungmin choked out, getting close to the edge. "DADDY CUMMING! C-CAN I?" "yes princess, you have been so good for daddy.now cum for daddy" those were the words seungmin needed to hear, orgasming for the second time, his walls clenching around Minho's cock, "ugh I'm cumming princess" minho said squirting white strands of cum all over seungmins walls. Riding his orgasm out. 

"That was so good daddy" Seungmin said white cum pouring out of his hole. Minho smirked grabbing the cum and putting it back in seungmins hole, "cmon let's get cleaned up" minho said picking seungmin up bridal style all the way to the bathroom where he started a warm bath and placed seungmin in before getting in with him. "I love you daddy" "i love you too."

——————❤️——————

oh my goshh 

this took forever to complete!

i don't know how to feel about this story since it is my very first one 

(Not proof read)

Word count: 1.2k

please put requests on the request page!