Pub Time!

As we walk out of the panto Louise grabs me by the arm, "wait, where are we going?" she asked. I hadn't really thought about it. Where are we actually going? Just then it hit me, we have to find Sarah. I have hunch that she's at the stage door so I said "I know follow me," she did and we walked to the side beside the stage door where loads of people were waiting. I looked around for Sarah. She's a tall, blond haired girl so she wasn't that hard to find. We went over to her and asked her where we're going "um, I'm just waiting for the lads, Brendan just texted me saying there coming out now," just then my ear drums burst after the screams of all the girls when Ryan came out. "I'm looking for Sarah, Louise and Alisha," he screamed. I hate when people pronounce my name wrong so I walked over to him. "It's i-e-sh-a," I said when I got over like I was teaching a baby how to talk. "Where are your friends?" he asked not believing it was me. "Oh Louise and Sarah, there over there," I pointed to where Sarah and Louise were standing. We walked over. The moment Ryan saw Sarah he knew it was us. "Alright guys follow me," he said.
We walked over to the stage doors. "Are you sure were allowed to go in?" Louise asked. "Of course. I wouldn't be bringing you in if I wasn't suppose to," replied Ryan in a very sassy way.
We walked down this hall 'till we got to hometowns room. We walked in and they had 'uptown funk' playing in the background as Cian and Dayl were dancing to it while Brendan was filming them. I didn't see Josh around anywhere so I asked Ryan "where's Josh?" Ryan looked around. It looked like he was having some difficulty figuring out where he is. "Toilet probably," he said finally.

*10 minuets later*

We heard some knocking on the door and someone came in. It was a woman. She looked like a security woman. Her hair was done in a nice French braid. She had honey brown hair. "It's time now boys there's only 2 or 3 left,"she said. The boys all got up. "Do you not want to go to the pub?" Said Dayl. "Hell yea we do," said Sarah as she jumped to her feet. "And you're all legal?" asked Brendan looking at me. "I may be a little small, I admit, but I am legal to drink," I stated. We walked out to greet 3 fans still waiting in the freezing cold at night. There were 2 girls and 1 boy (they were fine so moving on).

We walked down this lane way, I guess where the car is going to be. And I was correct. There was a BMW jeep right there in front of me. "I should be vlogging right now," that thought hit my head, "but I didn't bring my camera, damit!"
In the car we listened to one of Joshes playlists. It was really good it had uptown funk, 7/11 and see you again. We all sang along to the songs. Sarah was driving and Josh was in the front while me, Cian and Louise were in the middle and Dayl, Ryan and Dean were in the back.

When we got to the pub we got our seats down the back and we all had a round of heinikin. By that stage I was guessing Josh hadn't had much experience with beer so we got him water after that. Just then Josh starts singing the national anthem. We all start to laugh at him while he goes to standup onto the table. We tried to get him down but he wouldn't budge, "we're bringing your drunk arse home Josh," Dayl tried to shout over Josh but it was all useless. We ended up being kicked out.
While we were walking to the car I said, "neither of us are able to drive home," then Cian says "you can stay in mine, I'm sure my mom won't mind. She's out all weekend!"

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in ages. This chapter was super difficult to create because I've rarely been to a pub because I'm under age. If you want to be in this story please privet message me on twitter @.ayeshasbeautyx