Lesson One

Warnings : Innocent Virgin Wanda. Bad Guy Vibe Reader. Smut. Y/N is 21. Wanda is 18.

Wanda Maximoff was as innocent as they came. She was the perfect daughter. She attended church every Sunday with her parents. She was a straight A student. She also worked at the tutor centre at the school to help others who needed it.

Y/N Y/L/N was a rebel. They smoked and drove a motorcycle. They barely attended class and they were failing. Both Wanda and Y/N were starting their Senior Year for the fourth time and Y/N wanted to leave the small town of Westview.

"Come on Y/N. Get up now." Their mum yelled from down the stairs. They groaned trying to sink back into bed. The pleasure of sleep sucking them in. "I said up. NOW." She said as she poured water on them.

"What the fuck!" They yelled as she just smiled.

"Up. Now." She said before she left the room. "PUT YOUR MATTRESS OUT ON THE PORCH TO DRY!" She yelled back. They groaned as they went into their shower to was and get ready before they put their mattress out on the porch to dry in the sun. They left without saying goodbye and drove to school. They parked up and lit a cig as they watched the nerdy students arrive way to early.

Their eyes soon caught sight of Wanda getting out of her brothers car. Wanda was the nice girl that everyone knew. She smiled and greeted anyone she walked passed. She wasn't one to care for school status.

"Miss Goody Two Shoes caught your eye dude?" Rumlow asked me with a smirk as he joined my side.

"Nope." I spoke as I turned around before walking away from him and walking towards the school. I had a meeting with the principle about my grades from last semester.

"Y/N Y/L/N." Miss Harkness spoke as she gestured for me to take a seat. "We will be assigning you a tutor for this semester. You will be spending as much time with them as possible to graduate this year. You have been held back for three years and as much as I love you here we want you to graduate." She buzzed for someone else to enter. "Miss Maximoff here will be your tutor for the year. She will help you with projects and assignments." Y/N's eyes caught Wanda's shy green irises. "I will be getting updates on your progress Y/N." She said as she gave us both our new schedules.

"So, do you want to start today after school?" She asked as she walked beside them to her locker. Y/N looked her up and down. They knew that she was beautiful but she was Daddy's perfect little girl and they wanted to ruin her. That became their goal.

"Sure." They smiled at her. They watched as Wanda's smile brightened before she walked to their first class.

---

Over the weeks they had spent together, Y/N had learnt her parents and brother's scedules. There were somedays were they would be left alone. That was when they took the chance to start to move things along. Sure Y/N used to have a string of one nights but they haven't been with anyone since they wanted to persue Wanda. Wanda was the only person to plague their mind.

The two were sat on the sofa of her parents house, they were studying calculus. Y/N was surprisingly doing really well in school. Their GPA improved too. As Wanda was explaining how to solve an equation, Y/N placed their hand on her thigh. Wanda was wearing one of her Sunday sweaters and a skirt. Her bare shaven legs were on show for Y/N and they just needed to feel her. As she shown Y/N a way to solve it, they leaned forward and listened to her as their hand grazed further up her thigh.

"What are you doing?" She asked Y/N as their hand reached inside her skirt.

"I am just listening." They feigned innocence as Wanda felt something she had never felt before. She had this floating sensation in her stomach and a tickling sensation between her legs.