"And the redhead?"

"That's Ben Park, who was the Number One in Eunjang Middle School and the current Number One of Class Eight. He's the opposite of Phillip Kim and doesn't bully others," 'I wish I was in Class Eight,'

'Phillip Kim,' Stephen thought. 'There's no way he's gonna leave me alone. Assholes like him are too prideful. He'll probably get other students to go after me by paying them. I don't know about that redhead though. As long as he leave me alone, I'll continue to ignore his existence,'

Something about Ben Park annoyed Stephen.

XXX

'I can't lose!' Stephen replayed the martial arts videos and attempted to mimic the attacks. 'I need to expect anything! If anyone wants a fight, I'll give them one!'

Stephen made sure to carefully examine the stances and movements of each martial artist. He needed to be able to read his opponents' movements. He needed to be able to dodge when possible because the more hits his body takes, the more exhausted he'd be and the closer he'd be to losing. 

Once he was tired, Stephen laid down on his bed. He knew that he wasn't the strongest person in the world, or even the strongest person in the area. He could beat the normal thugs like Colton easily, but if he went up against a professional fighter, his chances of winning were significantly less. 

Martial arts, boxing, wrestling...He needed to expand his arsenal of skills as much as possible. While he knew it'd be impossible for him to master all of them in such a short amount of time, he needed to at least learn the basics and which skills were best against which attacks. 

Tools...weapons...He'll add those to his arsenal too. Using a pen to stab was a dirty move? Throwing sand or dirt into someone's eyes was dishonorable? Tying someone up with a belt was a cheap trick? WHO GIVES A FUCK!? There's no honor in a street fight. There's no rules in a street fight. If these fuckers care so much about honor then they shouldn't be in street fights in the first place! They should just stick to professional fights in the ring with judges and referees.

XXX

'He already finished the classwork and homework?' Eugene glanced over at Stephen who was now putting away his papers. 'I don't know anything about his character at all. He's not even in the Shuttle patch Rankings and I've never heard news about him being in any of the nearby middle schools. He's taller than me by a couple inches and he's lean, but he also has muscles. He's also really pretty and could easily be mistaken for a celebrity. Even though I saw him beat up Colton with my own two eyes...I can't believe how easily he won that fight. Colton had a reputation back in middle school,'

Stephen noticed Eugene staring and glared. "What? Got something to say?"

"H-Huh!?" Eugene jumped in his seat. "N-No I...just...uh...oh yeah! I just wanted to tell you that it's dangerous to commute through the bridge underpass 'cause that place is just...There were a lot of incidents there and it's where the delinquents like to hang out so, umm..."

Stephen only continued to glare at him. "Did I ask you that? Why are you spouting crap I don't care about?"

"Hey, wanna go to the snack bar with me? I'll buy,"

"Just tell me if you want anything else,"

'He reminds me of that fucker,' Stephen didn't want to think about the time he and Gray had spent with Bryce, about the time they had both been fooled by that bastard. "Just shut your mouth,"

"S-Sorry..." Eugene flinched and focused back on his work. 'He's cold but he doesn't seem like a bully. He's no really trying to sound mean but it's more like...he wants to keep everyone at a distance,'