# . three

tw: underage drinking?, heated kissing(?) mentions of blood

RING!!! The lunch bell finally gave its rings as students poured out of the classrooms.

Stretching her legs that were now numb from sitting for so long, she grabbed her books and ran out the classroom. A long awaited lunch was needed now. Before she could get out of the door, the professor called out to her.

"Miss L/N, wait a moment." Nobunaga said, adjusting his tie accordingly. He wanted to look seductive as possible. This girl was a needed one to be his.

Slightly irritated she turned, eyes staring coolly at his own. "Yes, sensei?" He seemed relaxed as of right now. Which occurred to her rather odd especially when they all knew he was stressed over their class.

"Would you like to have lunch together?" This made her pause. Lunch together? What did he think she was? A fangirl who adored him so?

If she had lunch with this man, it'd cause a lot of rumors to spread continuously. Rumors that would endanger them both especially her whose parents aren't really the kindest in the bunch.

"I'm afraid I can't.." Her voice faltered a little noticing that the male had clenched his fists upon hearing her reply. "My parents wouldn't be pleased with the news of their daughter possibly getting involved with dating rumors." She blurted out quickly before he tried any unnecessary movement towards her.

He relaxed once more, eyeing his student who seemed to shake at the sight of him. "Very well." The reply was short and simple. Best fit him. He didn't want things to get ugly of course.

The little bunny ran as fast as she could away from him as he sat on his desk. Was she frightened of him? He needed to know.

***

The day droned on. Now it was evening time. There was a said party Sasuke would be attending to which he asked if she wanted to come along. Normally she would've said no until he then told her there was going to be a variety of food there so she might as well.

As long as she didn't get involved in anything that dealt with drugs, alcohol, smoking or dating she was alright.

Most times during parties she stayed away from the scenes because she'd never forgive herself if she accidentally engaged herself in a terrible situation of being pressured to do something her parents would never allow.

She stood in the corner while everyone else was chattering. They seemed happy and enjoyed. Some were even drinking and judging by their appearances they weren't allowed to yet.

"Hey, sweetheart." This made her turn to see a tall male towering over her. Her legs buckled against each other as she panicked inside. "What's a beauty like you doing over here?" He chuckled at the sight of her submissive attitude as he leaned. Lips grazing her neck, placing gentle kisses.

Perhaps this wouldn't be that bad.. That was what she first thought. Until the male grew quite rough with his actions. Suddenly caressing parts that a man was not supposed to touch without consent.

"S—" Crashing his lips onto her mouth he continued his heated actions. As he continuously held her against the wall, a hand grabbed him and pulled him back.

Nobunaga.

The male who had been kissing her seemed frightened at the sight of the intimidating professor who was clearly pissed over his actions. "Sensei!" He laughed nervously as he eyed her as if trying to get her to join on the act. "Y/N and I were just talking!"

This infuriated the older male even more. "Do you realize what consequences your actions will give?" His voice was in an acid tone that befit his reputation. "For all you know, you could be placed in jail for attempted rape. Don't go trying to say she wanted it because it's clear to see she didn't." His cold eyes challenged him to make up another lie.

The student gulped as he moved away. "Yes, sensei." He cowered. "I apologize for my perverseness."

"I'm afraid apologizing is not enough. The headmaster will hear about this as well your parents. I suggest you get ready for a long week."

Once the male left, Nobunaga faced her. "Are you alright?" His face changing from a intimidating one to a worried look. Lifting her chin, he inspected her. "That b*st*rd dare touch you." He grumbled with pure loathing. Looking towards the other people in the party, he pulled her along. "Come."

Finding Sasuke chatting with some people, Nobunaga ordered them to go back home. It wasn't safe being in the party anymore.

Finally reaching home, she crashed onto her bed. Ignoring the continuous messages sent by her parents who were wondering where she was.

***

Nobunaga, on the other hand, was quite busy with something.

Entering the dorm of one of his students, he pulled out a gun. Tonight would be fun.

One last shot as blood dripped on the floor.

That bastard had begged for mercy. There was no mercy if he dared touch what was his.