Chapter 2

*Drew's POV*

My new neighbours are moving in today. I wonder what they are going to be like. My old neighbours were actually really nice and I'm going to miss them to be honest. I hope someone my age moves here, maybe I'll have some decent friends then.

I roll out of bed when I hear my dog barking, usually meaning she wants food. I look in the mirror and attempt to make my blonde hair look somewhat better as I run my fingers through it. I don't even bother looking at my face in the mirror because I will probably break down crying.

For years I have been bullied on my looks ever since I was little, and I have never got over it. the bullying stopped when I moved to this new school and it's not going too bad. Although I have only been here for a week.

I go downstairs, feed my dog and let her out into the back garden. As no one else is awake I decided to make us all some breakfast. I put the bread in the toaster then grill the sausages and bacon. I cook it until it's gone crispy and looks cooked enough. I butter the toast and put in on a plate in the middle of the table. I guess the smell woke up as my mum, dad and little sister can down the stairs together.

We all ate in pretty much silence occasionally asking for the ketchup or something. That's usually how our mornings start.

*Soph's POV*

It's now 4 hours later and we have finally arrived at our new house. It looks stunning. We have to open gates to get into our Close and then gates to get into our drive. This area is super posh. I wouldn't say that we are rich but we have money. As we left due to my dads work promotion, they paid half for our house so to us it wasn't too expensive.

We open the front door and we all gasp in unison. The hallway is bigger than my room was at home, though to be fair my room wasn't that big. It has a glass desk with a vase of flowers and two huge Jo Malone candles - they are my favourite things ever which were left by the previous owners, how cute!

I quickly look around the house trying to take everything in. I also got lost a few times before going to the 3rd floor to find my bedroom. I open the door and gasp again. I spread across the whole top floor as it's the only room up here. I have a King sized bed in the middle of the room which is positioned so I can look out into the back garden, which is about 2 acres. It has a 50" TV in the corner next to the walk in wardrobe that was designed just like Hannah Montana's - I approve. There is another room which leads to the ensuite bathroom which looks like it should be in a luxury spa or something. I quickly unpack and go and help my little sister Phoebe put the rest of her stuff away.

After a few hours I decide to get to know the area a bit more and take my dog Lottie on a walk.

This place is amazing. There's a massive park right outside my new house which is perfect for walking my dog and playing with my little sister. I have been out for around two hours so i decide to head home and then I will probably Skype Mia, Nicola and Ellie. I miss them so much already.

*Drew's POV*

I decide to take my dog, Spot for a walk. The park we have here is amazing.

Just as I walk out of the gates I see the most beautiful girl ever. She has long blonde hair, an amazing figure and the brightest blue eyes.

I walk past as I am too scared to talk to her. I'm not good with talking to girls and she is way out of my league. She probably has a boyfriend anyway and wouldn't come near a loser like me.

*Soph's POV*

I get home and think about that boy I walked past. Wow. He is beautiful. He has blonde hair and he was just wow. I didn't talk to him as I am too shy and I'm not good at talking to strangers. He probably has a girlfriend anyway and wouldn't come near a loser like me.

---------------------------------------------------

Second chapter up, it will get better soon
I hope
I don't think I'll be able to upload regularly as my exams start soon but I'll update as much as I can :)