Part 1: the frozen eclipse

Mulai dari awal

I used the ingredients in the fridge to make chicken katsu. I then sat down on the huge couch and turned on the tv...it was on porn. Figures...it's all sex with these demons huh? After changing the channel. And deleting every recording on the system. I watched an anime called naruto.

"Huh. so sasuke was actually a girl named satsuki? Wonder why the fake identity?" i asked. I soon got my answer as the episode ended. That civilian council is just as awful as these demons. After another episode. I called it a day. I'm definitely keeping an eye on that series. I wonder if naruto is going to end up with hinata or satsuki. They're both waifu material. I think it's time to sleep. I then went into the bedroom. The bed was nicely made and clean. Guess the demons here had their fun time in the main room. I took of my jacket. Got into the comfy bed. And fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up and went into the bathroom. The toilet is in desperate need of cleaning. But the bath and shower were squeaky clean. And the bottles of body wash and shampoo were completely full. Guess the demons never showered or bathed...ew. After a nice refreshing bath. I wiped down with a towel. And snapped my finger to create a new clean set of clothes. A black shirt pants and shoes. Alongside a light blue trench coat. With purple stripes. I then turned on the tv. I saw a news report. And to my surprise. The reporter was interviewing the woman I saved. Alongside the under eden girls i freed. They talked about how they were saved by a handsome hero. And that struck a chord in me. They called me a hero. And that's i when started thinking. I have these powers. I could do some good for tokyo. Saving people. Fight demons. I don't care about fame. I just want japan to be safe to walk at night. Without the fear of being raped or killed by a demon. I turned off the tv. And went down the elevator. And left the lobby. I walked through town seeing if could find some demon killing work. Didn't hear anything that could lead me to another den of villainy. However i soon picked up a bizarre scent. One that was half human and half demon. It was approaching me fast. As soon as i turned around. My vision went black. As i felt two things soft and round in my face.

"Whar ir this?" i asked smothered.

"Please don't talk. It tickles!" a girl's voice vision was cleared. And i saw what my face was in...boobs. I blushed. The girl then got up. A saw a beautiful girl. With short blonde hair. And beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry about that." she said. She offered me a hand up. I took it. And got up.

"It's fine." i said as i was trying to get the fact that this girls big boobs were on my face a moment ago.

"Are you new here?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. my name's fuyu tachinowarui. What's yours?" i asked.

"Sakura igawa is my name!" the girl proudly replied. Looking down and seeing a piece of toast on the street. "Oh man...my toast." sakura said sadly. Poor girl must have been in a rush to school and her only breakfast was now ruined on the street. "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late." sakura yelled as she rushed to school...failing to notice that she had a grip on me. And was dragging me to her school. A teacher was standing in front of the gate.

"A second and you would have been late...and who's the young man behind you." the teacher said. She looked confused. And then turned around saw me.

"Oops! Sorry fuyu!" sakura yelled.

"It's fine." i replied.

"What school do you belong to?" the teacher asked.

"No school. I haven't signed up for one." i replied.

"Hmm. it's a bit late. But considering a few students have gone missing. Sakura. Head to your class room. Young man. Head to the principal's office." the teacher said. I did what he said.