Chapter One

(Jane P.O.V)

*I was in my cell taking out a doll I got to take with me. I was a notorious murderer and coke dealer known as "The White Death Slasher." I was caught when a police officer investaged my house and found dead bodies and a bag of coke. I pulled out a doll out of a bag

*I put my hand on it's head and shouted an incarnation a witch taught me before I killed her

*I put my hand on it's head and shouted an incarnation a witch taught me before I killed her. I could hear lightening.*

Jane: "Ade due Damballa [Au Damballa tout-puissant]. Donnez-moi le pouvoir, je vous en supplie! Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa!!! Ade beaucoup Damballa. Donne-moi tout le pouvoir, je t'en supplies!" *I opened my eyes to see nothing happened. A Guard came in to my cell.(
Guard: "Last day what's your wanting your last meal to be?" *I thought about it for a minute.*

Jane: "Liver with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti." *I said to him. He nodded and left to get me my meal.*

(The Next day)

*I was escorted to a white room with a priest the warden and an electric chair I was strapped to the chair, and they put the helment on my head.*

Warden: "any last words, Ms

Warden: "any last words, Ms. White?"

Jane: "Fuck you"

Warden: "How shocking" *He flipped the switch. It hurt like a son of a bitch, everything was going black.*

Jane: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

(A week Later)

(D/N P.O.V)

*I was watching the news devastated that my own girlfriend was The White Death Slasher. I heard the doorbell. I went to open the door to see a box with For (Y/N) on it. , I shrugged and took it in. I opened it and looked inside.*

*It was a creepy doll, it had a purple dress and a blue jacket

*It was a creepy doll, it had a purple dress and a blue jacket. I was curious who sent it. But I decided to give it to (Y/N)*

(Y/N P.O.V)

*I was playing fall guys. But I kept dying, and everyone was taunting me for it. Until my dad came in.*

Dad: "Hey this doll was that the door, do you know who could have sent it?"

(Y/N): "No, I don't. But that thing is creepy."

Dad: "well, I'll leave it here while I find out who sent it."

(Y/N): "whatever" *he leaves. And then I heard a familer female voice.*

???: "hey Sweetie" *I fall out of my chair and on to the floor.*

(Y/N): "who said that?" *Just then, the doll started to move and walk towards me.*

???: "hello kid, long time no see. I'm your friend Forever, Helene."

(Y/N): "how are you talking and walking."

???: "I'm your almost stepmom or more accurately your dad girlfriend Jane White. Or you can call me Janey"

(Y/N): "Jane White wait, didn't you went to prison for making 50 people go to sleep forever and selling suger." *she giggled at me*

Janey: "Yes sweetie, I did. But something happened, and I'm your new doll, Janey. And we're going to be friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever HAHAHAHAHA"

(To Be Continued)