𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

He looked to see Ares exiting out of his apartment and locking his door, he watched the bowlegged man walked out of the apartment complex.

He wore a white Prada Jacket and black Amiri jeans with a black beanie on his head and white Air-forces on his feet.

It was getting cold in Chicago so Dazaí was proud that Ares wasn't trying to get sick around here on purpose.

"Folks lookin' good as shit." Tae mumbled underneath his breath in disbelief, continuing to smoking his joint then unlocking his car door as Ares reached his car then hopped inside with smile on his face.

"Wassam gang." Tae returned a soft smile then gave Ares a dap. "Thuggin' on sum regular shit." He said, leaning back in the chair and rubbing his tatted palms together.

"Same hea'." Dazaí uttered before handing the Aux to Ares and taking more drags of his blunt and passing it over to Ares who gladly accepted it and cranked the engine up and backed out of the parking space.

"Wea' we goin?" Ares asked, bringing the blunt and taking drags of the blunt then connecting his iPhone to Dazaí aux cord and going to his Apple Music and putting his playlist on shuffle, 'No Deal' by Rod Wave.

"To da stu'." He uttered, zooming to their destination.

Ares didn't hesitate to snap his neck to Dazaí with a deep frown on his face, Dazaí laughed at him in a instant, "Why is you breakin' your neck like dat fa, li' foe?"

"Wat ya mean 'da stu'." He mocked him, "'Member you called me, talm 'bout da studio and how you had a song you wanted to make?"

"Yuh." Ares nodded then smacked his lips softly at him and passed the blunt back to Dazaí, "Yeen have ta remember fr Zaí, I was fried asf." He said, shaking his head.

Tae waved him off, "Da song was still presshaa, and plus. I already booked a appointment fa you." Tae grinned, taking a final puff and putting the blunt out.

Ares smiled at his words, "Alr den."

Ares didn't think Tae paid anything attention to him when he said that he wanted to go to the studio so it was surprising that Dazaí really booked him an session, it was unexpected.

The song Tae was talking about was already finished, he has finished when he had got some free time and Ares was surely going to do it for the other since he liked the song he wrote.

He haven't really told anyone that he liked to write rhymes seeing how he didn't really take it seriously because he was always busy making drops or doing something on the block.

Plus, he didn't want others to hate but hate always came.

//

After twenty minutes of comfortable silence, they finally arrived at the studio and hopped out of Tae's car.

Dazaí locked the doors and looked at Ares, "Don't be shy when we get in dis bitch, you hea' me li' homie?"

Ares smacked his lips softly at Dazaí words and laughed. "Boa, fuck you." He mumbled then the two males walked up to the building.

Dazaí was about to grab the door handle til Ares mugged him and slapped his hand from the door handle and opened the door for Tae, "Walk." He demanded to Tae who stared up at him and huffed then nonetheless as told he entered into the building.