𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Instantly getting aroused by his devious thoughts about the other, he breathing a bit heavily and gnawed on his bottom lip as his dick throbbed violently and craving to be touched.

His tatted right hand gently grasped his veiny shaft and rubbed his thumb over his slit in his brown tip, and tucking his lip into his mouth and slowly stroking himself in his palm.

After forty minutes, Ares handled his erection and was out with his shower and done his hygiene regimen. He was now applying some conditioner into his free-forms, not wanting his hair to look dry or unhealthy.

He shook his dreads out of his face and smirking at himself in his mirror, "Wait, hol on."

"I'm sexy as fuck." He said to himself before grazing his tongue over his lips and flexing his muscles and admiring himself in the mirror.

Ares chuckled and opened his bathroom door and turned the bathroom ceiling light off and exited out of his bathroom.

He stepped into his white G-Nikes and sprayed his Sauvage Dior onto his neck and wrist, and all over his body then placed his cologne back on his dresser with the rest of his collection of cologne.

One thing Ares didn't play about was, his Hygiene. He went to get his nails cut short and glossed every two weeks and his skin stayed moisturized and he always had with a fresh haircut and looking nice.

He had to keep himself up, that was one thing his dad taught him before leaving out of his life.

Ares walked to his bed and grabbed his phone and did his fingerprint before facetiming Tae, who picked up in a instant. "I'm ready Zaí." He said softly, shoving two bands of money into his pocket and grabbing his gun out of his nightstand and tucking it inside of his jeans.

"Ok, I'm on the way phat."

▆▆▆

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"Folks'nem, I'm outside." Dazaí said into his phone, licking over his plump lips and exhaling the smoke out of his nose.

"Igh, ima finna come." Ares rasped before Tae heard three beeps, indicating the phone was hanging up.

He placed his phone in the cupholder and grabbed the duffle bag which was filled with a re-up from East and threw the bag in the back of his car.