𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

He placed the tv onto the ground and unlocked the front door and opened the door then picking the tv up and walking outside and closing the door behind him. He began walking to the trash dumpster and mumbling his lyrics to a song he wrote underneath his breath.

Ares threw broken television into the trash and began walking back to the apartment complex where goons were posted up.

Ares feeling his phone ring out in his hoodie and fishing his iPhone out of his pocket, and smiling a little at the contact and tapping the green button and bringing his phone to his ear.

"Wassam gangsta."

"Wassup folks."

"Whatcha doin' today?" Tae voice came through Ares's phone soothing to his ears. "Shit, notha."

"Why?" Ares walked pasted the goons who muttered about him, but Ares didn't pay them no attention.

It's been a three weeks since Dazaí gave Ares a second chance and finally took Ares main number off the blocklist.

The two been getting along well so far and were texting and facetiming each other on a regular basis, they also haven't let anyone know that they were hanging out seeing how it wasn't no one's business.

They haven't been bickering or getting annoyed with each other yet so that was a improvement in Ares's book.

He was just happy that they were on talking terms, and not bad terms anymore.

"Uh, you wanna hang wimme?" Dazaí asked, Ares face lit up at the other man's words. "Shitchea, pull up on me!" Ares mocked the TikTok sound loudly as he walked back into his home and closed the door.

Dazaí laughed at him and smiled, although Ares couldn't see him at the moment. "You foo', send me yo lo' and ima pull up on you."

"Bet, ima finna hop in tha shower." Ares said with a grin, Dazaí hummed softly in the phone. "Igh shorty— Tae, I'm taller den ya." Ares cut him in, walking into his bedroom and licking over his lips.

Tae chuckled, "Midget ass shorty, text me when you ready fa me to get you." He said softly.

Ares hummed and tugged at his freeforms. "Ight, slime."

Ares sent Tae's his home address and threw his phone onto his bed then gathered himself an outfit and pulled some shoes out of his clothes closet, heading into his connected-bathroom and closing his door behind him.

Ares turned his shower on and the water quickly sprouting from the shower head, walking to his closet that held his towels and rags in and opening the closet and grabbing himself a rag and a towel then closing the door back then throwing his towel onto his white counter and stripping from his clothes.

Ares's chocolate eight-inches gently slapped his inner thigh as he stepped into his shower with his white rag in his grasp, he hummed at the warm water that stung him but it slowly went away as his body began getting wet and comfortable with the temperature of the water.

Grabbing his men's Dove container and popping the cap open then pouring good amount of soap onto his rag and putting the bottle back down and beginning to lather and scrub his whole body.

His mind started to wander as he continued to wash his person, and lower torso.

Tae, immediately popping up in the back of Ares consciousness and the way they made out in Tae's vehicle that night.