Kyah P.O.V

I wanted to go to micky d's after we got our nails did.

"Nissa, im hongry."

"McDonalds?"

"Les get it cause i want a McChicken, fries, a apple pie and a smoothie."

"Fattie."

"Girl you kno yu cant talk. Yu eat more than me and weigh more than me too so shutup."

"I only weigh like 4-5 lbs more than you so calm yourself."

We got into the car when my song came on.

All the rain keeps fallin and these h*** keep callin.
Oh all these raindrops fallin down my window. Got me wishin that we did the things we didnt do. And right now i wanna Sex You baby.
Has anybody Sexed you lately? Got all these h*** callin asking me to come thru for me to come thruuu. What they dont know is all they do is make me call you x10 and ask if i can sex you lady. Awwwwn. Can we do it till we both look crazy (crazy) Baby you know im from Atlanta and they raised me like a killa.
Raised me like a villan
Raised me like a pimp
And there's a lot of girls out here and i could have all of them. But i dont want none of them. I only want one of them.
And all i wanna Sex You Baby.

                                 ~Sex You Bando Jonez

By the time my song was over, we was about to get out and go inside.

I went to this register and this fine Darksin stood before me behind the counter. Jesus Christ he was so fine.

"Hello im KayShawn how may i help you."

"By being so fine....I mean can i get a McChicken with cheese, a small fry, a apple pie, and a strawberry banana smoothie in a small."

He laughed. "Your total is $8.34 ma'am."

I handed him a 10 dollar bill, he gave me my reciept and i looked at my number and i was number 237. I stood off to the side and waited. Then Nissa ordered her food.

"Can i get a Double Burger with no onions, a small fry, two apple pies, and a small mango pinapple smoothie."

"Your total is $9.03 ma'am and may i ask you a question real fast?"

"Ummm sure i guess."

"Did you bump into a tall darkskin dude at Ja'Wan's liquor store yesterday? Its on the corner of Leakly and Sharan street."

"Yeahh i did. Why you ask?"

"Cause my bro told me about you i think. He cant get you out his head. He just told me about you. He like a luh taller than me, short dreads, and tattoos on his chest and Shoulder."

She observed him more. Tbh he did look like the dude we saw yesterday. But his hair is longer and they not in dreads they in twisteys put into two braids.

"My brother name is Kaycian and he 19 and im 18. How old you is?" He asked Nissa.

"Im 18 and so is she." She pointed to me. KayShawn nodded and bit his lip at me. Im so glad im black cuz i dont blush.

"Whats yo bro name?" She asked

"Kaycian. Can i take a picture of you and send it to my brother? And whats yo name?"

"Sure i guess. And my name is Anissa."

He handed her the reciept and he took her picture while she posed for it.

"Killem bestfriend. Get it girl." She laughed at me. Luckily it wasnt nobody behind her cause they took like 5 minutes talking.

They called our numbers and we got our food and left out.

"Nissa you finna get you a man girl."

"Girl you crazy."

Meechie P.O.V

I sent the picture to Kaycian and he called me.

"BRO THATS HER. THATS THE GIRL I RAN INTO YESTERDAY AT JA'WAN SHOP! Bruh thats her. What her name is?"

"Negro if you dont stop yellin in my freakin ear. And her name is Anissa."

"Did you get her number?"

"Nawh. Yeen ask me to do allat now. And she seem shy and i dont wanna rush her or nun. Maybe she dont like you. You never know bruh."

he smacked his teeth at my comment.

"mane shut up. She gon like me. Trust and believe."

"right bruh. I gotta get back to work."

"ight bye."

am I rushing these chapters or these events?......nawhh
                                                                        ~DeJ