Chapter 2| school

Jasper pov
I woke up to my alarm and remembered what had happened last night. I wonder if Noah goes to my new school. When I remember the fun we had it made me feel good. But I have to get ready for school. I got up and in the shower then did some makeup and put on some jeans and sweater. I hope this school year will be better then the last one, I think as I get my stuff in my backpack.

Noah pov
I woke up on bed blood stained my long sleeved shirt. I remember that girl for last night. When I thought about her I found a smile grow on my face then I thought what if she goes to my school, I hope she does but I got to get dressed and ready for school I can't be late this year and I have to keep my grades up. That girl made me happy, I think as I grabbed my bag before I headed out the door and saw a red haired girl leave the house next to mine. Is that jazzy or someone else I will walk up to her ig.

No one's pov
Noah made her way to the red hair girl and saw her face it was in fact jazzy and that made her smile slightly. Noah then said "hey it's me Noah from last night if you remember." When she said that's she played with her sleeve. That's when jazzy responded with "oh, hey what school do you go to I go to redwood high" Noah responded with "yes, can I see you schedule?" Jazzy and Noah swapped schedules and saw that they were in the game home room and most class but not in the same special class. They talked all the way to school.

Special class with jazzy
Jazzy walked into her art class and saw I person with like redish pink streaks in there hair with the only set open and she sat right next to them. Jazzy said "hey can I sit here" then the person said "sure by the way my name is may" jazzy said "oh and my name is jasper but you can call me jazzy" then may said "are you in 302 or 303?" Jazzy responded with "303" may respond with "cool so I will see you in this class  and Lunch and recess." Then jazzy and may talked through art class and started to become friends. They give each other their numbers and left for the next class.

~time skip~

After school Noah and jazzy were walking home together and they were holding hands and talking and then it got a little cold so Noah invited jazzy into their house and when they got the Noah's room they sat in the floor or chairs or bed and just talked.

It was so peaceful and Noah's room smelled good and it was cold so jazzy and Noah snuggled and they had music on as the both fell asleep in each others arms.

They definitely were becoming fast friends.