Chapter 1| the move

Jaspers pov
I was sitting in the car texting my city friends
In chat with may
Jazzy.bazzy- hey y'all guess we're I am moving!!

May_bay- wait let me guess out of the city?

Jazzy.bazzy- yep my mom got my grandmas house so we are moving there!

May_bay- i will miss partying and skipping class with you :(

Jazzy.bazzy- awww mayyy I will visit you soon

May_bay- I love you girly

Jazzy.bazzy- I gtg we are here bye love

May_bay- don't make to many new friends!

                       Out of chat
As we pulled up to my grandmas old house it was I pretty little yellow and had a porch that was nice. We also lived near a beach and some more houses one I could see for my bedroom window. When me and my mom started to go in the house I went to the top floor that's where my new bedroom and bathroom was this is what they looked like.

 When me and my mom started to go in the house I went to the top floor that's where my new bedroom and bathroom was this is what they looked like

It was cute and comfy. I was looking out the window and the rain stopped and i wanted to go swimming maybe to I put this fit on.

And then a pair of low rise jean shorts then I put a note on the table for my mom as I got out of the house and started to walk to the beach

And then a pair of low rise jean shorts then I put a note on the table for my mom as I got out of the house and started to walk to the beach. I put my dark red hair in a ponytail.

When I was walking I saw I girl in front of me walking to the beach I could hear music coming for a speaker it was play I pretty song (this is what makes us girls by lana bel Rey) so I started to follow her.

After I bit we got to the beach that's when she put down her speaker down and took of her top and she walked to the water. That's when she looked at me our eyes met in the moon light. That's when I thought fuck it.

No ones pov
That's when jasper ran to the girl she kinda just stayed there when jasper got up to her both there moods change for sadness to energy. Then jasper said "HI MY NAME IS JASPER BUT YOU CAN CALL ME JAZZY!!!" Then the new girl screamed back "HIIII JAZZY MY NAME IS NOAH AND ARE YOU AN ANGEL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT FELT LIKE THIS IN LONG TIME!!" The jazzy pulled Noah in for a hug and jazzy throw her pants in the sand and pulled Noah into the water. As rain drops fell lightly. We laughed and danced till we had to go and I got her number.

But now I got to sleep.

Words 448
A/n
Sorry it's story I just wanted to get this out