🎄Christmas Special🎄

Start from the beginning

“Then you best go to bed!” She nodded and a handful of students then quickly ran off, Ashido being one of the few. I looked to those that remained, Iida then spoke “Technically Santa is a villain-” I glared over at Iida as other students did. Eri looked around at us all confused “How is Santa like a villain? Is he going to come and hurt us?” I saw the panic arise in the remaining students and let out a breath “No dear, Iida was just joking. Him and his friends obviously wish to see Santa very much, so he wishes to create a reason to stay awake and catch Santa.” Eri nodded, and that's when I saw panic hit her “Will he not come if we are awake? He knows if we're sleeping or not!” I shook my head “He ensures those on his nice list get their well deserved presents, and you will definitely be on his nice list Eri. In fact, I bet you're the first on his list!” She grinned before she looked away and dropped the smile, quickly rushing to be closer to the remaining students. They all whispered to one another before practically falling to the floor and letting out exaggerated snores. I was confused until I heard a familiar chuckle “Oh darling, curiosity is supposed to kill the cat, not the fox.”

I attempted to turn within the net but it proved to be quite the task as the net would move with me. He just chuckled again and went over to the rope that was holding me up in my tinsel cage. He untied it and carefully let me down which also opened the net up. Finally being able to freely move, I looked over to see who I presumed was Shota, it was hard to tell because the usual attire was switched for a Santa outfit. I slapped a hand to my forehead “Shota! You can't wear both colour and white, it's too out of character!” He just raised an eyebrow before letting it fall with a shake of his head “Ho, Ho, Ho.” I put my hands on my hips “That's it, I've officially gone delusional! I told Shota that just wearing his top would give me a cold, but no!”

“Perhaps he likes to see you wearing his clothes, child.” I looked at him and glared as I saw the smirk on his face, he then turned to all the children upon the floor “How about I help you get this group of trouble to bed?” I nodded and stepped over to Ururaka and placing a hand on her shoulder and activating my quirk. I then went around lifting each student into the air “I will be on door duty!” I looked over to see him holding Eri to his chest, I nodded and began moving with all the students floating in a trail behind me. We got each student to their respective rooms, leaving us with only Mineta, I whispered “Can't I just drop him in a bin?”

“No, that will put you on the naughty list, and we wouldn't want that, would we?” I let out a huff before coming up with an idea. We reached the small boys room and as I let him float towards his bed I put on a stumble as I covered my mouth, I felt my quirk disappear, a crash following. I looked over to see Mineta had not made it to his bed by the time Shota had erased my quirk. I looked towards the man in question to see his eyes were there usual black and much closer than they were previously for he had one arm supporting me “You should have said you had exerted the quirk to your limits, instead of joking about putting him in the bin!” I smiled but decided to act on feeling ill, keeping my hand over my mouth to then press my fingertips against my face and taking away my gravity. I then touched Eri and she came into the air above him with me, I hugged her to me and touched my fingers together as I floated above his head. I landed behind him and began running “Weren't joking, and you sir underestimate me!”

I got Eri settled back in bed before going through to my room and getting down on my knees to look under the bed, I dragged the outfit I had bought from underneath and put it on. A knee length red jacket dress with white fluff outlining its collar and wrists, with a black belt wrapping around my waist. Underneath was then red tights that had glittery snowflakes littering them, some getting covered by the red boots that had a black buckled strap with white fluff lining the top. Along with my tail, I tucked away my ears into a Santa hat, all whilst covering my scar with makeup. I then stepped out of the room with all the presents I had stashed away from the beholders eyes. I was putting them under the tree me, Eri, and Shota had decorated together when I heard “Santa?” I turned and smiled to Eri.