I scoffed and shut my book, "Mother always told me that boys are nothing but trouble in trousers."

"Just listen to me, okay?" Rina grabbed my book and pulled it towards her, "He goes to Durmstrang. I think he came here for the tournament."

"Okay." I shook my head and raised my hand, then plopped it back down, "What is his name? If you say Viktor, Ron is already ahead of you, and you'll have to wait in line!"

Rina shoved my shoulder, "Shut up! It is not Krum. His name is Aleksei, and he is a year ahead of us. Scandalous, right?"

"Are you about to ask me to cover for you two? 'Cause I won't do it." I sat with my legs crossed, "Last year, you scolded me for sneaking out with Fred, and we are just friends."

"But this is different! Please just cover for me during the first event. I promise I'll make up a lie for you when the time comes!" Rina put her hands together.

I crossed my arms and stared at her for a minute, then I caved, "Fine..."

"You're the best!!" Rina leaped forward and hugged me, "I promise you'll like him. He actually has a personality."

"Yeah, I'll be the judge of that? Now, get your cheeky self to bed. We still have classes tomorrow."

*~-~*

The next day, I was sitting in the courtyard with Ronin. Everywhere I've seen people wearing these badges with 'Potter Stinks' written on them. Ronin was wearing one, too.

"You are completely childish for wearing one of those." I finally said while writing with my quill.

"He's a cheat Y/N."

"He didn't want to be in it in the first place!" I quickly hushed my voice and leaned towards him, "someone put his name in without him knowing. I think it was the Durmstrang headmaster. He creeps me out."

Ronin laughed off my conspiracy, "You are full of it, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes and sat back. Ronin was still laughing as I saw Harry enter the courtyard and talk to Cedric. I tried to read their lips, but it was not a skill I had.

"Checking out, Diggory, aye? Get in line Y/N." Ronin threw a balled-up piece of paper at the side of my head.

"As if. He is talking to Potter..." I tried to justify my actions. What I really wanted to know was what Sirius told him during their late-night meeting. Harry would've told me if I was brought up... right?

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament."

My vision focused back on hearing Draco's voice, "I'll be back." I got up and stomped my way over to my brother in a tree surrounded by his posse. "Shut your mouth, Draco. You know what Father said about your bragging!" I stood next to Harry as my blonde brother came down the tree.

"He disagrees." Draco walked forward. "He thinks you won't last five."

I was about to say something, but Harry put his arm out in front of me, "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy." Harry shoved Draco back, "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic." Harry turned around to walk away from the conversation and threw a look at me.

I knew some of his words were thrown out for what happened to me when I was a baby. I had a warm feeling inside of me from that.

"Pathetic?" Draco went to pull out his wand.

"Oh, no, you don't, sonny!" I heard Moody yell. He threw out a spell that turned my brother into a white ferret.

I snorted a laugh back with Harry witnessing my brother practically turn into a rodent of his true form.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Moody came out onto the grass on a mission to teach Draco a lesson. He levitated Draco up and down.

"Professor Moody. What are you doing?" McGonagall came rushing over.

"Teaching." He responded with.

"Is that a--? Is that a student?" McGonagall asked, very, very concerned.

"Technically, it's a ferret." Moody then threw Draco the ferret into Crabbe's pants, which led to more laughter from students who have gathered at this point. Crabbe was jumping around like a bean on a skillet. Moody turned around and winked at us.

Draco escaped Crabbe's trousers, and McGonagall used a spell to turn him back. Draco turned around and jumped backward, seeing Moody, "My father will hear about this!"

"And there is the Malfoy catchphrase." I facepalmed and laughed again.

"Is that a threat?" Moody went toward Draco and chased him around the tree till Draco escaped

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall called, "Professor!"

"I could tell stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!"

"Alastor! Alastor. We never use transfiguration as a punishment!" McGonagall scolded Professor Moody, "Surely Dumbledore told you that." She pointed her wand straight in his face.

"I think it was quite the show." I nudge Harry and snickered.

"He might have mentioned it." Moody looked at the ground and glanced at McGonagall, then back to the ground.

"Well, you will do well to remember it." She turned around and pushed everyone to disband, "Away!"

Moody gave McGonagall a sour look behind her back, then walked back to Harry, "You, come with me."

"See you later, Y/N." Harry walked fast to catch up with Moody.

"Bye, Harry..." I sighed, "I'm tired of being left out of things..."