Getting close with people isn't Winter's thing. It's not like she has some sort or trauma or her classmates are total bullies, she just prefers to stay alone since it's better that way.

She was walking peacefully way back home from school when all of a sudden her biggest nightmare stood infront of her with a grin plastered on her face. Winter could tell her neighbour was up to no good.

"Karina I just wanna go home and sleep." She sighed, whining a bit. "Don't grumble anymore, you're blessed to be chosen as the person who gets to taste the cookies I baked myself. The guys at school loved them. I bet you'll too."

"I'm sorry but I'm not them." Winter rolled her eyes  as she walked away thinking the rainbow cloud would leave her alone but she was wrong in all ways of course. Karina, winter's neighbour since they were elementary kids is fully immune to the attitude winter serves. Winter doesn't hate her, but doesn't like her either. She just happens to not like getting involved with someone who garners attention everywhere they go.

"Come on it won't take long." said karina walking towards a near by bench an took out a lunch box from her bag. Winter scoffed internally at the hot pink lunch box, it was Karina's property indeed.

"The shapes a bit weird.."
"..why does it look like this? Are you sure I won't die after eating this?"

Karina stood with a sulky pout, she shouldn't have expect any positive reaction from winter the storm cloud.
Winter hesitantly took a small bite not sure how she should feel about this. Karina was waiting for her review with high expectations despite the obvious disgusted look on winter's face. One could easily tell the blondie didn't like the cookies but oh well, Karina's blind.

"Okay, Karina your cookies are good. But they're not my taste." Winter said trying not to appear rude before running away. "Hey!" Karina yelled trying to catch up but despite her long ass legs, she couldn't.