BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

Start from the beginning

"Being a father is being a softie?" I asked in astonishment.

"Of course it was!" She yelled. "I wanted to be rule the streets not be a mother to two sticky children." She said waving her hands as if trying to get rid of an image.

"You told me father didn't want us anymore." Silas said staring at her. The light in his eye dimming.

She scoffed, "Oh please. He wanted you all right. Was going to step down and give the position over to his brother. I couldn't let that happen. So I killed him." She said shrugging.

My moth dropped in disbelief. She shrugged it off as if what she just said was nothing. "So I took over his position and loved every minute of it. But as time went on. I started to lose money and when you start to lose money. People stop listening to you." She said.

"Then a friend proceeded to tell me how w could marry into a wealthy family. Solve all our problems. I was going to wait till you were 16 but you caught the eye of many men." She said pointing towards me.

"You're disgusting." Silas and I whispered. She shrugged once more.

"I don't care. You're going to marry whether you like it or not. You're apart of this family and you will do wha-" She stopped talking when the sound of gun shots started to ring through.

"What the hell is that?" She yelled running to the hall.

"That is the sound of my men." I said a rush of relief filling me.

"Grab her. No one comes in or out." She yelled down the hall.

Y'all men in suits started piling in. I took a deep breath before speaking in my head.

Wanna take over?

Like you have to ask.

Before I knew it was like I was out in a passenger seat and my body was moving. I was punching kicking and jumping the high as body guards.

Kicking one in the stomach I turned grabbing the arm that was about to hit me. I twisted it, going under his arm, and sent a kick back into the guys stomach again.

A sick crack sounded through then a scream. Letting him go, I looped my legs around the guys neck I kicked, tightened my knees and grabbed the top and bottom of his head and twisted my downward.

That satisfying crack once again sounded through the room. I hit the ground and looked up to see the room filled with men in suits but I noticed more people fighting

I jumped back into body quickly when I realized who the fighters were.

"GIRLS!" I yelled out.

"Hi Bella!" They Back.

Kat cocked the gun and sent a few rounds into guys chest before turning to look at me. "Your lover boys are outside in the hall." She said before slamming the but of the gun into a man's face who was running by.

I quickly ran to the door and walked into the hall to see it was filled even more with bodies. I jumped up and down when I noticed the bodies were my boys.

"You found me!" I yelled excitedly.

"Of course we did." Eros said in a strained voice. He was currently holding a man in chokehold. I watched as the man turned purple and drop down.

A knife zipped past my face and plunged into a face of a another man who was about to grab me. The body stopped before falling down. I looked to see the familiar pink handle.

"My knife!" I yelled bending to retrieve it. Pulling it from the man's eye and held it up. Looking at Sammy, he shrugged.

"It's my good luck charm." He said with a smirk. Oh my lord I've missed them so much.