Sister: how this house is amazing, are we really gonna live here mom!

Mother: as much we can.

Then the last person came out as it's a boy who is a big brother, his name is Max Martin. Who came out of the car with his hands in his hoodie, where he is not that existed of moving another town as he is isn't a sociable boy as he walk up in front with his family as he sighed from his nose.

 Who came out of the car with his hands in his hoodie, where he is not that existed of moving another town as he is isn't a sociable boy as he walk up in front with his family as he sighed from his nose

mother: come now Max, I know it hard moving but this can be a new start for us and beside of the new friends you make.

Max: yeah.

Doesn't sound happy.

Sister: come on Max will it kill you to smile.

Max: yes. . .

Mom: let go in and see the place.

The three walk as Libby was seeing throw the doorbell as she gets his position.

Libby: ok Libby you can do this, just scare them when they open the door easy as that.

She was breathing calmly as she hears the nub twist she then put on a scare, however the door open and it actually squash Libby to the wall before she could scare them.

Mother: alright kids welcome to our new home.

Sister: wow!

They go pass the door then the door moves close reveal Libby squash to the wall like a fly as she moans and fell to the ground.

Mother: alright kids we have a lot to move out in the truck so let back to working then we choose which room we peek.

Sister: *salute* roger that.

Max: ok. . .

The three then go out as Andrea boof to see Libby on the ground.

Andrea: what was that!?

Libby: w-w-well I was going to but the door cam a-and I got squash.

Andrea face palm.

Andrea: I hope the molly at lease put the effort on scaring the humans.

Both then went to the attic.

Andrea: Molly have you plan for th-

The two ghosts stop as they see the attic decorate then Molly puff in front of them.

Molly: tada, what you think? I make sure that our human roommate can get comfortable in his or her room.

Andrea: Molly, we try to scare them. . . *scare form* NOT MAKING THEM ROOMATES.

But then they here someone coming where the ghost sees the hatch, Andrea gets back to her normal form.

Andrea: their coming, Hide!

They hide as then the hatch open reviling Max coming up with his stuff with boxes and a broom once he made it he then sees the area.

Max: huh, this room is already decorated. . . well lest work then.