Aquamarine Member: We shall mark you three performances as. . . adequate. Now, our work is done!

Pink Member: Yes, we are off to the Haughty Haunts Club!

Scratch: Oh! I've never been. I hear it's nice.

Molly: should I came? I never hear this place.

Andrea: should I wear something fancy or some cute casual?

Gray Member:*(laughs* You four are not invited.

Blue Member: but you are dismissed.

Then the four get back to their house as Molly landed on ground and near her flours and Andrea landed on the ground.

Molly: *get back up* Ok maybe next time!.

Then the portal disappears where then Molly then gets to her flowers where she was wilted her flowers, sighed in sadness.

Andrea: those jerks! Who do they think they are, I have gotten popularity of my scars and I demand that they show respect to me.

Molly comes to her.

Molly: well maybe they will next time after all they are the higher Ghost then us, and we don't want to make her them mad.

Andrea: *scoff* don't need you to tell me that, I do more woke scaring people then you, Libby and scratch at the same time and yet I cant get into any club!

Libby then came out of the house and float towards them.

Libby: Guys! Guys!

Andrea: if it's about another spider in the house for the last time we literally living in an abandoned house!

Libby: it not that, there's two cars park to this street and one of them is in front our house, he having people moving here.

Molly: *gasp* really, oh boy maybe we can be friends.

But then Andrea smack on Molly back head.

Andrea: No, we are supposed to scare them, girls. Let show theses human how we do scares, get into position!

The three ghost the float back into the house as at the in front of the house where then a mother was then coming out of the driven car.

Mother: this is the place kids, this is where we gonna live now, what you both think?

Then the car open where a happy little sister come out and see the house.